GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rori

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Keeho
Hanbin
Leebit (Lee Know)
Cat Chasing A Heart
bibimbap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tteokbeokki, and bulgogi

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
haven't tried many dishes, but i really like jjajangmyeon (black bean noodles)~ been craving them for a while actually, but my jar of black bean paste wont open ๐Ÿ˜ญ

madyy88

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Kimchi Fried rice and bulgolgi all the way :33

theglory

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Korean food is the best! I'd have to say my favorite is Korean BBQ with tons of different meats and veggies to grill up at the table. Nothing quite like it. I'm a huge fan of kimchi too - it adds the perfect spicy, fermented crunch.

I also really like kimbap for a quick, portable meal. Filling rice and veggies wrapped in seaweed - what's not to love? Always hits the spot.

That Seoul tourism guide has me wanting to try all the foods on there. Tteokbokki, gamjatang, dakdoritang - so many dishes I'm curious about. Have you ever tried beondegi or sundae? I saw those mentioned as more adventurous foods. I'm feeling brave, haha.
d191663b-c23d-45ab-bea7-f3eda4b85095.png

Image Source: https://gowithguide.com/blog/seoul-tourism-statistics-2023-the-ultimate-guide-5535