what's the song that got you into kpop?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
mine was Dope by BTS back in 2015, one of my friends showed me the music video whilst we were in school hahdashhsjd
Haha I was shown the music video in school right before I had to leave for a doctor's appointment. I never went back to school the same XD

L

Lucifer

There's nothing wrong with Dynamite! That's probably the song that introduced a lot of people to K-pop because it's in English.
No no the weirdist part is I heared it on school I knew nothing about kpop so school was the first place lmafo

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
fantastic baby by bigbang

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Lovesick by B.A.P I used to hate it but then I loved it lmao

nana_citizen

Kpop Expert
Website
nctlvrcrrd.carrd.co
Credits
Rolling Raccoon
i had known kpop for quite some time at that point because of one of my friends but i decided to actually get into it through miroh by stray kids cause i was watching a kpop try not to sing video with that friend and there was like a clip of a lyric video of miroh in that video and i saw felix' name (which was the name of a crush i had back then) and ended up looking them up..

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
I knew of Kpop for a while (I listened to a couple EXO songs), but I think the song that mightโ€™ve really gotten me into it is Not Today by BTS or Forever Young by Blackpink!