whats happening with newjeans?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yeremchasu

Kpop Fan
Website
kissoflife-official.com
Credits
so apparently hybe found out ador was secretly trying to be an independent company which is what caused all this drama? whats happening with min heejin? she said something about bts, lesserafim, and illit copying newjeans or something right 😭 I'm trying to find out more

f4f7a8179d010b01eb37bbf78e46849bb4c8ff84.gifv

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 just for a minute...𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

jangshinz

Kpop Stan
basically min heejin was supposedly badmouthing lesserafim, illit, bts, etcetera as bang sihyuk also supposedly copied min heejin's ideas for each group. hybe took away ador's laptops so newjeans releasing music is going to be pretty hard. min heejin was also being criticised for "feeling extremely close to minors that are her employees" in a pedophil3 way. it was later confirmed that min heejin never badmouthed any group except for illit and members chaewon and sakura from lesserafim(?). she also exposed bang sihyuk for wanting to crush aespa's popularity (great now another company is involved yippe 😢) and messages were shown as evidence. bang sihyuk also supposedly knew when aespa's comeback, drama, was and informed hybe idols which eunchae accidentally let out in a star diary episode including katina and ningning from aespa.

yeremchasu

Kpop Fan
Website
kissoflife-official.com
Credits
basically min heejin was supposedly badmouthing lesserafim, illit, bts, etcetera as bang sihyuk also supposedly copied min heejin's ideas for each group. hybe took away ador's laptops so newjeans releasing music is going to be pretty hard. min heejin was also being criticised for "feeling extremely close to minors that are her employees" in a pedophil3 way. it was later confirmed that min heejin never badmouthed any group except for illit and members chaewon and sakura from lesserafim(?). she also exposed bang sihyuk for wanting to crush aespa's popularity (great now another company is involved yippe 😢) and messages were shown as evidence. bang sihyuk also supposedly knew when aespa's comeback, drama, was and informed hybe idols which eunchae accidentally let out in a star diary episode including katina and ningning from aespa.
it sucks that other groups are getting dragged into this :( why did she badmouth chaewon and sakura? is it related to izone and lesserafims debut?

jaemjaem

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yes your right.
MHJ trying to get all close to NWJNS and their parents is so creepy. She's always been a creep to me ever since I was told she made f(x) do l0lita concept and took the time to put blush on sullis knees .
The way she kept repeating the nwjns members were "so pretty" and all that bs she was spitting just threw me off so bad . She needs help And the nwjns members need to be saved .

Shumy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yes your right.
MHJ trying to get all close to NWJNS and their parents is so creepy. She's always been a creep to me ever since I was told she made f(x) do l0lita concept and took the time to put blush on sullis knees .
The way she kept repeating the nwjns members were "so pretty" and all that bs she was spitting just threw me off so bad . She needs help And the nwjns members need to be saved .
I wish we could do more :(

Shumy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Me too . This is exactly why kpop idols shouldnt

debut so young.
It honestly scares me. There are k-pop idols debuting who are younger than me 😭 and the PARENTS. They’re letting their kids get sexualized and hated on and just…what are they thinking?

jaemjaem

Kpop Rookie
Credits
It honestly scares me. There are k-pop idols debuting who are younger than me 😭 and the PARENTS. They’re letting their kids get sexualized and hated on and just…what are they thinking?
Right!
Back then, there was kpop who were only like 4-5 years older then me like wonyoung and yuna, now there's kpop idols younger then me like boeun and Chiquita working 😭

yeremchasu

Kpop Fan
Website
kissoflife-official.com
Credits
Yes your right.
also the way that she uses them to sort of "defend" herself is messed up. They are still really young and shouldn't be going through all this. I feel really bad for the members and their parents.