What was the first song you heard from TWICE that made you a fan?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

theglitterandgold

Kpop Amateur
Website
theglitterandgold.com.au
Credits
What was the first song you heard from TWICE that made you a fan?

9798f84249f44bf4ad49029a641a4f79-10_Taste_%E1%84%83%E1%85%A1%E1%86%AB%E1%84%8E%E1%85%A6.jpg

ndjiemei

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I heard Likey first, wasn't a fan of it initially, but thought I should check the group out at some point. Much later I did, became obsessed with TT (not the video, don't like Halloween, but the song is so catchy), and also grew to love Likely. From there, I found so many amazing B-sides I adore. However, I foolishly didn't get around to checking out their Japanese releases. My recent obsession with Perfect World has prompted me to get caught up! Breakthrough is also really amazing!

Dubusweet

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Cheer Up, a friend (who Is fan of kpop too) He showed me the group and it was love at first sight for me, those girls are beautiful and very charismatic, I also like the relationship they have with each other 💚💚

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I think it was What Is Love or Likey, which What Is Love is still one of my favorite songs by them

Vernonchwe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello
The first song I Heard from Twice was Fancy
Best Wishes

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
when I was a baby K-pop stan and I was starting to get into other groups (twice was like the fourth group i got into) I tried watching Yes or Yes and I HATED it. I thought Twice was so weird. But then I watched a few other music videos and began to love them. I think Ooh Ahh was the song that got me to start liking them... (I don't really remember :()

But now I honestly don't see anything wrong with Yes or Yes, I love that song!

Moon07__

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I think it was Dance the night away and cheer up

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
the 1st songs by twice i ever heard were tt and cheer up, both of which i hated (but love now, especially tt). but the song that made me a fan was knock knock, and the one that made me a stan was likey.