What Video/Moment/Live Always Makes You Cry?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Author
Credits
The First
The Vision
Jacob
YangYang
(Hehe does this go here? I don’t know I suck at knowing where things go and was gonna put this in forum games but it didn’t really fit soooo I put it here c:)
Anyways is basically me just wanting to know what moments/lives/videos never fail to make you cry when you watch them.
They can be self-recorded *cough* like a concert *cough* or Group/Artist made like a Vlive, Instagram live, Music Show, etc...

I know you may have a lot but try to pick the one that makes you cry the hardest or something and then you can add others on!
I have a lot so I know how it feels TT

Please...
Add the/a video link if you can! If it’s self-made/recorded then you don’t have to but if it’s from an artist then please try to!
Say where the video is from (like insta, vlive, youtube, etc.. )
The artist
The title and/or the date (if possible)
Use TWs if needed!

I’d like if you say why it made you cry but honestly you don’t have to as some aren’t comfortable with it and sometimes you just cry without knowing why TT

LeT’s GeT tHis BrEaD TT​

Last edited:

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Author
Credits
The First
The Vision
Jacob
YangYang
I’ll go first!

(The Boyz)- Kevin Moon’s Vlive “Kevin Once Said 🌙” (2021-01-08 00:49 KST)
I have no idea why but this made me cry so hard when watching it... He’s just such an amazing person and to see him cry over all the nice things are being said in the comments makes me think how much we dont deserve him and how much he loves us. Like he’s so sincere about being an artist and omggg he’s just so freaking talented and educated and loving TT.
He really got me though when he read a comment taht went something like “You make being a fan too amazing” (I don’t remember exactly cause I was crying too much) and he responded with “It’s just my job guys, it’s just my job” and he cried so hard on this live TT I’m just a simp for Kevin Moon TT

(Stray Kids)- Another is from Stray Kids’s reality show when Felix got eliminated and Bang Chan was talking to him I- TT This made me cry so hard because Bang Chan felt so bad and I can just see form how they act with each other that they’re each other’s yellow TT. I think it’s also cause I can’t imagine what it would have been like if he did get eliminated 😭

(also Stray Kids)- From their Sydney Concert when Bang Chan was speaking about the group and he started talking about felix and Australia and things of the sort it just- TT goshhhh made me cry so harddddd

Last edited:

bts.txt.enhypen.lover

Kpop Groupie
Credits
does laugh-cry count?

Link -
State - South Korea (i think)
Title - BTS Magic Show

that part where jimin jumps on the bed and his robe thing just...