What mobile games do you guys play?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eunbi

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jisun
Yuri
Yena
Hitomi
Im looking for a fun game to play while im bored or when im waiting for something. List any suggestions

Xave

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Jiheon
Roa
Jisun
I played Clash of clans in high school but now mobile games have no appeal to me anymore

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
I play:
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp
Superstar SM Town (a kpop rhythm game, like a guitar hero almost but kpop and for your phone)
I Love Hue (a puzzle game where you have to put the color scheme back together based on the gradient of the colors)

abdulrah

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Now everyone is in love with Genshin Impact. I enjoyed playing this game on PC. But there is too little space on my iPhone. I have an iPhone 6 with 32GB of memory. So I play mobile games with fewer requirements. On coconutcoveresort.com, I found a list of very colorful and beautiful games that don't need a super-powerful phone. I downloaded Unruly Heroes and Evoland. These are fun games for boys and girls. I love this genre. If you like shooters, play PUBG mobile. My BFF like it. There is also a Sky game, very beautiful and multiplayer. But I didn't have enough space for her.