What Made Your ULT Bias Your ULT Bias

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
I'll go first. Taehyung became my ult because he seemed hella genuine. Unlike other members in BTS who tripped the first few years of their career. Taehyung is also a very unique singer and when he dances it seems effortless but clean. His style is bazaar but lovable and don't even get me started on the TOP TIER visuals. On top of this Taehyung is also very weird and I love that about him. He never makes sense
but when he does it MAKES SENSE. idk, I just love his talent and what he brings to BTS.
63994 And don't even get me started on this pair 🤧

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
ahh, kim jennie. blackpink and bts were the 1st groups that got me into kpop, but blackpink was the only group that i've been sticking w since the beginning. (i didn't stop listening to bts by choice, but that's a whooooole other story lol). i still ult bp, and jennie has been my bias from day one.

i just find her so inspirational. even tho bp as a whole is horribly mismanaged, even tho she was the "villain" of kpop for so long and was so intensely hated, she kept going. jisoo even said that jennie would cry reading all the comments ppl left abt her, but jennie still kept going. i just think she's super strong, and i admire that. she's also really talented, and hot lol. i love her personality too. she may act tough, but she's super sweet and kind underneath that. also, her smile, ahhh-

sDE8HZzLQzA_e-qgktZo_2_OWaoOcxTLdiVPl84N_acOAliTyBsVq__GkgpQhK_tP7D2W2jRYlYlhMxht5cwOcVeU3tJpGdthA=w960-rj-nu-e365

not the reason she's my ult, but i also have the same personality type as her (infp)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hm…

I believe I began biasing Yuna in 2020? Maybe early 2021? I’d watched a few different English videos of ITZY, such as their buzzfeed quiz videos and the Hello 82 videos. Before then I didn’t have as much interest in ITZY, I liked their music a bit but yea. My bias had been Ryujin because in most groups my bias is just the one who caught my attention the most in music videos and such. But when I watched the actual videos of them, I realised not only was ITZY just so entertaining in general, but also Yuna specifically made me smile and laugh a lot. I thought she was so funny but also cute. So I began biasing her at that point.

Then, in the summer of 2021, I began shifting away from my last ult group. So naturally, when I began consuming even more of ITZY’s content, I got to see even more of what made me love Yuna in the first place. And now here we are

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
Okay, mine is Hyunjin. First, he is just so talented and he works very hard to achieve goals. He is so good at dancing, singing, and rapping. He is so nice and looks out for his members. Don't get me started on his visuals and long hair... Lastly, I think he worked SO hard in dancing and especially AOTM

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
So.... mine is of course Hyungwon :>
So around March of 2019 I was watching some random kpop tntl and there were two groups in the video I didn't know. Those groups were KARD and Monsta X (Since I found them at the same time, they remind me of each other). But there was one member in Monsta X that just caught my eye. I thought he was very handsome, and he was in a lot of clips... so I got to see what he was like. After the video, I searched up Monsta X and I watched a lyric video (I still remember exactly which one it was) I was able to spot him out right away, which was pretty impressive at the time since I was pretty new to kpop! Ever since then, he has just been my favorite.... he's just perfect!

(also the reason why I'm in a "love-hate" thing with... a certain member of Ateez, was because I thought he was going to replace Hyungwon, which I wasn't okay with for some reason)

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
ahh, kim jennie. blackpink and bts were the 1st groups that got me into kpop, but blackpink was the only group that i've been sticking w since the beginning. (i didn't stop listening to bts by choice, but that's a whooooole other story lol). i still ult bp, and jennie has been my bias from day one.

i just find her so inspirational. even tho bp as a whole is horribly mismanaged, even tho she was the "villain" of kpop for so long and was so intensely hated, she kept going. jisoo even said that jennie would cry reading all the comments ppl left abt her, but jennie still kept going. i just think she's super strong, and i admire that. she's also really talented, and hot lol. i love her personality too. she may act tough, but she's super sweet and kind underneath that. also, her smile, ahhh-

sDE8HZzLQzA_e-qgktZo_2_OWaoOcxTLdiVPl84N_acOAliTyBsVq__GkgpQhK_tP7D2W2jRYlYlhMxht5cwOcVeU3tJpGdthA=w960-rj-nu-e365

not the reason she's my ult, but i also have the same personality type as her (infp)
She's also my bias is BP <3

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
The8 of Seventeen. How genuine he is. As a fan, I got to watch him grow up from debut till now and never have I thought he was pretending to be someone he's not. The8 isn't afraid to callout obsessive fans and put them in their place while being respectful, he isn't afraid to callout his fellow members when they say something wrong, he isn't afraid to express his feelings and often writes lyrics, creates choreography, and produces songs to share with fans about his deepest emotions to help others going through the same thing. He's so multi-talented and so comforting to watch. When I first got into kpop he was the first member of Seventeen I noticed (I started stanning during Home era). He had a really unique look, and his voice was really sweet. After stanning Seventeen for some time, I can say he's really helped me through some of my roughest patches. I used to be in a super toxic relationship and I used to feel so bad and sick all the time. I was very lonely in that relationship, so I turned to kpop and I watched The8's videos and kept up with his activities. He is always giving out advice to Carats (svt's fandom) going through a hard time and I saw him saying to put yourself above all else instead of putting someone else above you. And he was right, I got the courage to leave that relationship and it was the best thing I've ever done. He still gives out thoughtful tips and advise to this day and I couldn't thank him more for helping me realize I should love myself before trying to love someone else. He loves painting and fashion, which are things I enjoy as well. He doesn't try to fake the "idol" image he's just himself. He can be blunt and sometimes sarcastic, and when he's more comfortable (mostly during content when it's only svt and no one else) he's really goofy and has the best giggle I've ever heard.