what kdrama(s) are you currently watching?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tokkichoo

Kpop Groupie
Author
Credits
Currently watching Business Proposal (Episode 7), Extraordinary Attorney Woo (Episode 13) and Why Her? (Episode 13)! I didn't expect Business Proposal to be this good. Although it is full of cliché, I actually still liked it so much. Well, probably because I just needed a feel-good series.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
My roommate is a gumiho
ngl, its interesting but i think tale of nine tailed has a more of an interesting plot lol

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Could I ask a question about Extraordinary Attorny Woo because I can’t remember but I feel like my friends were talking about it saying it was showing inaccurate representations of autism. The drama looked funny from the few seconds I watched of it, but I don’t want to do anything harmful. I see a lot of people here have watched it, so if anyone here is neurodivergent and can say it’s fine that would just help me calm te nerves ✨

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
Could I ask a question about Extraordinary Attorney Woo because I can’t remember but I feel like my friends were talking about it saying it was showing inaccurate representations of autism. The drama looked funny from the few seconds I watched of it, but I don’t want to do anything harmful. I see a lot of people here have watched it, so if anyone here is neurodivergent and can say it’s fine that would just help me calm te nerves ✨

I am not neurodivergent, but half of my family are so I'm surrounded by a variety of people within that category. So far on Woo Young Woo, I'm on episode 10. The drama is fine, I haven't seen anything wrong at all yet. There was a time when one of the characters was saying Wooyoung should take on a client since they also have autism, but Wooyoung was explaining how autism has a spectrum, and everyone that has autism is not the same. Also Wooyoung has a lot of similarities with my little brother. Since I'm not neurodivergent, please don't take my word for everything. But so far I see nothing wrong yet.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hello. I am here to announce I’ve been watching my first K-Drama.

Okay technically my first K-Drama was Squid Game (ugh boring I know my first K-Pop song was Gangnam Style too it’s so lame). But I’m watching my first not mainstream one. And it issss… TWENTY FIVE TWENTY ONE! And it’s defo not because Kim Jiyeon aka WJSN’s Bona is in it.

I’m currently half way through so no spoilers. But I will say the following things:
1. I’m devastated by the fact it is not gay. There was a very high potential gay storyline here. Idol to rivals to friends to lovers! It would’ve been BEAUTIFUL. But nooo being gay isn’t norrrrrmal. I’m watching Nevertheless after this.
2. Yurim’s character is a bit of a beeeetch. I love you Jiyeon/Bona but even my Ujungness isn’t enough to love Yurim yet. I get she’s going through something but she needs to chillllll
3. I’ve cried way too much. I’m a very over emotional person and this drama is proving it
4. I’m way too invested. Ive been neglecting Genshin to watch it
5. I’m having a crisis about Jiyeon. Like. Yurim is a character who is a famous fencer. But Bona is a famous singer irl??!?!? Like why is this hurting my brain so much. A famous person playing a famous character. I almost forgot WJSN was real and not fantasy

Okay thanks for listening

Emilybrooke

Kpop Stan
Credits
Lee Minho
Kim Goeun
im watching alchemy of souls..
any k-drama recommendations for under 15?
I guess it would depend on the type of dramas you like watching^ but I'd recommend 'Blue Birthday', 'Memories of the Alhambra', 'Vincenzo', and 'Extraordinary attorney Woo' ^^

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m currently watching Mimicus and honestly I think it’s a bit weird. They could’ve just made a really good show about the harsh realities of persuing fame in the idol industry whats with all this mimicking and the mum’s weird obsession with Yuseong. I haven’t finished the show yet though, I think I watched up to episode 5. Waiting for Viki to upload the next episodes