What is your favorite sports?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
im bad at sports but i think im good at badminton ig

Vkengisal

Kpop Amateur
Credits
All right, me too. But amazingly I like to watch sports events. Most of all, tennis and archery. Do you into some of that? Or you have a rule like "Sport doesn't like me, so I don't like sport too"? 'cause if you choose second, I'm sorry. You don't need to do sport to like it, you may be just good at theory and have a deal with equipment or management, it's cool too. As for me, it's good to understand something more than your own small world inside, try to learn something, for instance, https://www.tennisshoez.com.

Xena

yuqi 🙇‍♀️
Author
Credits
Doyoung
Inseong
Seungeun
Heesun
volleyball
im a volleyball player in my school, ive been playing for 1 year yet i improved so much

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I enjoy learning kpop dances in my spare time but besides from that my fave sport is none
Okay this is still pretty true but I do have a sport I’m very attached to and that I used to do which is cheerleading, and I’m not talking about sideline cheer I mean allstar cheer before anyone tries to tell me it’s not a sport. I will fight to the death to defend cheerleading and I do miss it a lot. But I’m lazy and not flexible so

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
I love swimming, I do it competitively ^^
I also like volleyball but I don't do it as often or join any vball teams, more as something to pass the time

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
track! and i enjoy playng vollyball!