What is your dream job? :)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
model, choreographer, movie director/writter, book writer, or idk youtuber. if all those dreams of mine fail, i could at least be a youtuber

Hai

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Woojin
Hangyul
Dino
realistically, a dermatologist
but ive always wanted to be an idol, photographer, professional traveler (idk if thats a thing, i just want to travel the world), or something related to vr/ ar and games.

Vkengisal

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Wanted to share my dreams but didn't know where to do it. Thanks for your thread. <3

Vkengisal

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Wanted to share my dreams but didn't know where to do it. Thanks for your thread. <3 I thought about starting my own business with my girlfriend and becoming a businesswoman (as in Hollywood films). Something that stops me is my unemployment, so that - the lack of money. But my girlfriend didn't know it and found a flooring website design https://prosvit.design/flooring-website-design/ company to start as an online business. It's hard to open my soul to auditory, and what do you think I should do? Find money in any way or honestly explain her a situation?
Interestin

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
So from I was a little kid I wanted to Become veterinarian I love animals
Growing older I discovered other interests and decided to do all of them if I can

Veterinarian, Artist/Singer, Professional dancer, Professional Artist(arts)
Not sure how the vet will go but all the others I'll do for sure