What is the Weirdest/Most interesting thing that has ever happened to you?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
When I was in grade 1, I locked my babysitter out of her bathroom by locking the door from the inside (there's no lock or keyhole on the outside, so the only way to unlock the door is from inside the bathroom) right before she was going to shower.
Let's just say she had to tear down the doorknob and now there's a permanent piece of duct tape on her door (I guess I left a mark, literally)

pinky_hwi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Youngmin
Daehwi
I ran into a volleyball net after trying to jump and touch the top of the net. I was a volleyball anime nerd so I was like wanting to try it out. Funny enough someone saw me make a fool of myself. I don't remember who but I will never forget this embarrassing moment.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
When I was in grade 1, I locked my babysitter out of her bathroom by locking the door from the inside (there's no lock or keyhole on the outside, so the only way to unlock the door is from inside the bathroom) right before she was going to shower.
Let's just say she had to tear down the doorknob and now there's a permanent piece of duct tape on her door (I guess I left a mark, literally)
I'm sorry, but now you're just making me think of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. That's exactly the sort of thing he tries to pull on his babysitter, Roslyn. (And if you've never read Calvin and Hobbes, do yourself a favour and look 'em up. ;))

• Haha
Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I'm sorry, but now you're just making me think of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. That's exactly the sort of thing he tries to pull on his babysitter, Roslyn. (And if you've never read Calvin and Hobbes, do yourself a favour and look 'em up. ;))
Haha, never thought of that! Thanks for mentioning it 😄

jonghosapple

Kpop Expert
Website
www.tumblr.com
Credits
Kino
Yunho
Jongho
I have really good intuition and sometimes I have predictive dreams. They're always super vague, and I never know they're predictive until the thing happens and I remember my dream, lol. For example, one time I had a dream that I was talking to this guy in Walmart, someone I'd never seen before, just a figment of my subconscious brain. Well, a week later, I was in Walmart, and the same guy, like same outfit, voice, everything, came up to me and asked if I knew where something in town was, as he was passing through and hadn't been here before.

Suki

Kpop Fan
Website
www.pixton.com
Credits
Yeojin
Taeha
Nayun
I have really good intuition and sometimes I have predictive dreams. They're always super vague, and I never know they're predictive until the thing happens and I remember my dream, lol. For example, one time I had a dream that I was talking to this guy in Walmart, someone I'd never seen before, just a figment of my subconscious brain. Well, a week later, I was in Walmart, and the same guy, like same outfit, voice, everything, came up to me and asked if I knew where something in town was, as he was passing through and hadn't been here before.
oOOOH me too 0_0

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
pyschic 😳😳

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Embarrassing: when i was 7 i was at this day camp and we were all in the pool and this other 7 year old, male, who was in my group, came up behind me and picked me up and said, "I will rescue you my princess." And i kicked him in the face, not on purpose tho, i was just trying to get away from him.

Most interesting/ unexpected:
Recently, i told one of my friends that I had a crush on them and they said they liked me too, which i was not expecting at all.

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
ohh hh one time at an amusement park i went on this ride(keep in mind it spins really fast and it turns almost all the way on its side):
maxresdefault.jpg

and the ride began to slowly start and i realized my seatbelt was kinda loose and i was like fk it lmao i didnt really mind since there was a bar protecting me but then my bar went up and everyone elses was fine and the ride was legit starting so i began to freak out because the ride operator couldnt see me from where he was but then this one girl at the front saw me and yelled at him 0.0
so yeah, blue haired girl in a purple sweatshirt sitting at the front of the ride i love u

D

Dremes

I watched my mom have a seizure, I had to get my neighbor to do something because I didn't know what to do. I was so scared, it was awful.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Starstruck
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I once ride a cow and the cow kicked me off lol

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
Fun fact the brain can’t make new faces so if the guy had like the same face as in the dream then you seen him before and it’s just a really weird coincidence or prophecy or whatever lol