what is something that you wish you could tell your younger self?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
i wish i could tell my younger self :
"it is okay to feel alone sometimes. even though it may feel like you are all by yourself, there will always be someone that will keep you company even for just a minute."

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
live your life as much as you can because it will get harder. but you can fight ^^ and don't be so insecure! that doesn't work out for you well :v

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
You don’t have to be a guy to like girls :3

Also enjoy primary school while you can and stop complaining. Secondary is hard

Toasty

Kpop Groupie
Credits
“Stop telling yourself to shut up...
Stop trying to change urself. I know its hard but you need to stop being so hard on yourself.”

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
"don't give her a second chance, she won't change."
or
"don't tell your cousin about him, it will only get worse. Just apologize to him and there will not be any issues"
both are kinda difficult to explain.

the first on is about a relationship i was in, i didn't leave the girl and she cheated on me 4 times before i finally had enough.

the second one is about an argument i had with my bf, i lashed out on him and we both said some fxxcked up stuff to eachother, and i told my cousin abt it bc i wanted to vent. my cousin literally told him not to talk to me anymore and said some really bad stuff to my bf. now it's really awkward whenever i talk to him, my cousin (in a way) broke us up and kinda ruined the relationship we had with eachother.
but like,, my cousin is really protective over me, he's like the big brother i never had lol