What is Something About Kpop That Confused You At First?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Korean names in general confused me. I think I knew surnames came first but because I also saw spaces in the first names I thought the second syllable was the middle name. For example
Kim - Surname
Ji - First name
Soo - Middle name

I also got very confused about the main and lead position, because in Western music the "lead singer" of a band is the one who sings the most, but in Kpop the "lead vocalist" is the one who sings the SECOND most

And one thing, 4 years later, I'm still confused about IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CENTRE AND FACE OF THE GROUP

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Website
guns.lol
Credits
why they would randomly say naega in kpop songs untili found out that it meant i or me,

wonsta

Band Manager
UOTM
Credits
✧ Silly’last ✧
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Aurora
Mondoongie
something that kind of confused me was photocards. The first time I had ever gotten an album was on christmas, so I had no idea what the buying process was like. I thought you got to choose what pc you got, so i was surprised I got my bias because my parents don't even know who my bias is 🤔
also, the finger heart. I had no idea what it was, i just knew it was kpop related. I didn't even know it was supposed to be shaped like a heart-

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
I've had the usual "confusion" at first with some terms and words but most of them I could just guess or looked it up, but one thing I never really got were ending fairies, like I kinda love the concept now but at the same time find it a bit silly?? Idk how to explain. But the fact they will zoom in at some random member when everyone's out of breath and exhausted at the end of a performance and then they have to do something real quick?? But there are some funny ones where they prepare something beforehand. But other than that, most of the time it's just an awkward pause fdkjgh

Also one thing is the positions, like they make sense for some things, but seriously, visual?? In an industry where one of the main factors is a pretty face anyway this seems almost cruel man. How do they even pick one?? Everyone's a visual in my heart.

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
TinyTAN
User Title Change
Nachimbong
the PCs & why there was a fuss

also why would fans want to buy the albums if they can stream it online & why try to complete an album series; well now i am a hypocrite bcs this woman is trying to complete the MOTS7 collcetion with 2/4 so far & 1/4 for the MOTS Persona

& the positions

and the biggest : THE FACES. trying to remember who's who was confusing & rlly took some time

prettywonyoung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Genderqueer
Big Bird
Growing Heart
I Have-Bong/gie
lead position (lead rapper lead vocals lead dancer) i also would think ship photos where real like photos with Lisa and Jungkook