What is Beauty(Credit)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
So far im seeing alot of these couples on the forums. and i dont understand..since this is Genz and im just so curious..
How do you guys define beauty?
Me: The way they feel happy when they talk about a certain thing or they just glow when they walk in the room. I find emotions and specific uses of words attractive. and if your kind I like that too!
as long as you treat me as a human being ill take it!
How about you?

Mikasa Ackerman

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
โœง Reki Kyan โœง
โœง Attack on Titan โœง
Vernon
Wonwoo
Finding inner peace and one's true self in yourself is the real beauty of a person. It's not the attractiveness of one's appearance. I'd rather say being unique and vocal about your own self while having good intentions is what makes one beautiful.

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Finding inner peace and one's true self in yourself is the real beauty of a person. It's not the attractiveness of one's appearance. I'd rather say being unique and vocal about your own self while having good intentions is what makes one beautiful.
Wow thats quite deep and interesting. Thank you for answering!

GenesisMoreno

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I completely agree. Some people mistakenly believe that looks play a major role. In fact, an outwardly beautiful person may not take care of their body, hair, or skin at all. In that case, I cannot call that person beautiful. Someone who does not follow the primary rules of self-care is unlikely to make a pleasant impression on others. I may not have the most beautiful appearance.

GenesisMoreno

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I completely agree. Some people mistakenly believe that looks play a major role. In fact, an outwardly beautiful person may not take care of their body, hair, or skin at all. In that case, I cannot call that person beautiful. Someone who does not follow the primary rules of self-care is unlikely to make a pleasant impression on others. I may not have the most beautiful appearance.
But I do know that I always have a clean body, ironed clothes, styled hair, clean teeth and nails. I don't need to spend a huge amount of money to be well-groomed. I have the extra opportunity to go to the spa and get skin care treatments. For example, I'm currently getting the Woodland Hills Filler Treatment.