What idol's voice touches you most?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BL bro

Kpop Fan
Credits
I'm not much of a Day6 stan but I was near tears when I heard Wonpil's voice in 'I Need Somebody' and I've never cried when listening to a song so this was close. His voice is so angelic and I just love it so much.

BL bro

Kpop Fan
Credits
I'm not much of a Day6 stan but I was near tears when I heard Wonpil's voice in 'I Need Somebody' and I've never cried when listening to a song so this was close. His voice is so angelic and I just love it so much.
Oh and Kihyun (his part is Lost in The Dream kills me every time)

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Kihyun (Monsta X), Joy (Red Velvet), Boo Seungkwan! (Seventeen), Eunji (Apink), Nayeon, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Sana (Twice), MJ, Rocky (Astro), Taeil, Taeyong [I have a weird obsession with his voice rn] (NCT)

I honestly wasn't expecting to put Rocky on this list but I found of video of him singing and... oh my goodness- :' )

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
Siyeon and JiU - Dreamcatcher
Jongho, Seonghwa - Ateez
Jiwoo - KARD
AleXa in general
Yuqi, Minnie - (G)I-DLE

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
All of Twice members get to me (Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung (My bias), Tzuyu) in One in a Million (Jeongyeon High note is everything) and what is love (acoustic version)