What do you want to name your future child?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
but on a more serious note ,,, if i ever have kids in the future, here are some names i like (obviously the final decision of namings all depends on my future wife...if i have one lmaoo) i really love the name cherry, but for more meaningful names i would maybe go with chloe (the name of my first dog who passed away) or alex (one of my halfsisters is named alexis and my other halfsister is named alexandra, also the name alex could be any gender so thats convenient)

ak ♥♥

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
but on a more serious note ,,, if i ever have kids in the future, here are some names i like (obviously the final decision of namings all depends on my future wife...if i have one lmaoo) i really love the name cherry, but for more meaningful names i would maybe go with chloe (the name of my first dog who passed away) or alex (one of my halfsisters is named alexis and my other halfsister is named alexandra, also the name alex could be any gender so thats convenient)

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
If it's a girl she'd be named after my mother. My mom's name was Helen so it'd either be Helen or Elena. I'm not obsessing about taking the initiative into picking but I wouldn't let anyone change my mind if they didn't like the name cause it's a sensitive topic for me. Now if it's a boy there's a variety of male names I like with Alexander being on top but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
imma name my kid mr krabs ;)

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Girl options: Rose, Pearl, Peach? Lavender (i like flower names lol)

Boy: Chris after Bang Chan, bc i hope he'd be as successful as Chan is; Or maybe Lucas, not after Lucas Wong, but bc i like that name

キャンディー

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hendery
i would let my s/o decide too, but here are some names I like ❤
girls: Kira, Naomi, Lily
boys: Milo, Oliver, Zack
gender neutral: Ash, Alex, Parker, Haven
Obviously i wont have this much kids but i really like these names haha

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
I want to name my kids with some names from mine country

For my daughter- Mihaela or Nicole or Veronika
For my son- Nicola or Alexsander or Krasimir
Or I will consult with mine husband

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
Credits
I haven't really thought about it but for a girl I would probably name them Grace, Victoria, Annabelle, Alexandra, Rose, Adrianna or something else... idk for a boy lol