What do you want to be when you grow up?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Smtg involving food science and finding healthier alternatives to unhealthy snacks or a chemical engineer for food

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
Idk exactly but ik I want to do a job that benefits other people in some way. Some of the ideas I have are therapy jobs or teaching jobs

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author
I guess I want to be an orthopedist, but I'm not really sure. I think medicine would be a really good path for me though.

Idolbunny๐Ÿฐ

โ™กโ˜€ ๐‘Œ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ โ˜€โ™ก
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
I want to be a dancer in south korea, even if my mom says that this isn't a good future.

You can do it!! Trust in yourself, no matter what other say, you will be a great dancer in korea !!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒผ

I would want to do something in culinary or music arts. But really i want to be an idol. Since my friends has been telling me since I'm half Korean and i speak english too. I actually went somewhere with my bf and since we are both half Korean people thought we were a kpop couple lol... But yea hehehe

I would want to do something in culinary or music arts. But really i want to be an idol. Since my friends has been telling me since I'm half Korean and i speak english too. I actually went somewhere with my bf and since we are both half Korean people thought we were a kpop couple lol... But yea hehehe
Yea I remember... hahaha ๐Ÿคช

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Video game designer or animator. I'm also naturally musically inclined, so I might produce music.