What do you put in a Kpop Journal?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I have this bullet journal hobby that I've been falling out of, but occasionally I put Kpop-related spreads in it, so I've been thinking of converting it into a Kpop journal. Though I'm not sure what I would put in there besides birthdays, comebacks, and anniversaries πŸ˜” Does anyone have any ideas? Literally, anything will be helpful πŸ₯ΊπŸ™

C

ChocolateChim

you could talk about your journey of being a kpop fan. Like what groups you love and the things you've in said groups fandoms. Or the groups you fell out with. Like why/how/when you dont stan them anymore. That could be a whole kpop diary of the struggles and rewards of being a kpop fan.

You could also put your favorite memes of groups you like and entrys of the things you like that your bias does from your favorite groups. Like how they looked so good in said thing or how they were so sweet with said member or how you would literaly die for them and if they ran you over on accident you would say sorry.

You could also put down album reviews of each group you like.

I hope these helped get you some ideas!

kokomi

ε½‘β˜†
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
hmm well in mine i put out first the groups/idols i stan then intros to them!! you can add pictures, washi, stickers or even just simply keep it written!

you can also write spread on what you think they would be like as a friend, or as a family member or something! then you can put some of your favorite things about the groups/idols you stan like inside jokes, your favorite eras, music video rankings etc. basically everything kpop

you don't have to make it entirely decorated, as that is merely for fun, but i do recommend it! i also have seen people write ffs in theirs so that is an idea too!

hope this helps! πŸ₯Ί <3

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I usually write about comebacks. When you're writing about the comeback you can write how you felt about their tracks in the albums, their achievements, etc. It's like you're writing a diary so you write anything that are Kpop related. You can write about your biases, ult biases, ult group, their albums, favourite songs, favourite moments of your faves, their fashion style etc. Hope this helps. :)

you could talk about your journey of being a kpop fan. Like what groups you love and the things you've in said groups fandoms. Or the groups you fell out with. Like why/how/when you dont stan them anymore. That could be a whole kpop diary of the struggles and rewards of being a kpop fan.

You could also put your favorite memes of groups you like and entrys of the things you like that your bias does from your favorite groups. Like how they looked so good in said thing or how they were so sweet with said member or how you would literaly die for them and if they ran you over on accident you would say sorry.

You could also put down album reviews of each group you like.

I hope these helped get you some ideas!
Omg these are all such good ideas! Thank you so much!!

hmm well in mine i put out first the groups/idols i stan then intros to them!! you can add pictures, washi, stickers or even just simply keep it written!

you can also write spread on what you think they would be like as a friend, or as a family member or something! then you can put some of your favorite things about the groups/idols you stan like inside jokes, your favorite eras, music video rankings etc. basically everything kpop

you don't have to make it entirely decorated, as that is merely for fun, but i do recommend it! i also have seen people write ffs in theirs so that is an idea too!

hope this helps! πŸ₯Ί <3
Omg thank you so much!! All of these are such good ideas! Especially the ff one, I really enjoy writing those so much and I feel like that would be great practice for me! Thanks so much~!

I usually write about comebacks. When you're writing about the comeback you can write how you felt about their tracks in the albums, their achievements, etc. It's like you're writing a diary so you write anything that are Kpop related. You can write about your biases, ult biases, ult group, their albums, favourite songs, favourite moments of your faves, their fashion style etc. Hope this helps. :)
I've already been writing abt comebacks, but the most I do is an album review, so I'll keep the rest of the prompts in mind for next time! Thank you so much~!