what are these??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
View attachment 95080
just wondering what these new items are and what they are used for :)
Hey! These are new features that the tech team are testing out. They're still in the testing phase so I'd personally recommend not buying them yet (just in case a problem occurs), but we'll definetly let you guys know once they're fully finalized :)

edit: the reason why the threads I post are a different color is because I'm trying out the features rn

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Hey! These are new features that the tech team are testing out. They're still in the testing phase so I'd personally recommend not buying them yet (just in case a problem occurs), but we'll definetly let you guys know once they're fully finalized :)

edit: the reason why the threads I post are a different color is because I'm trying out the features rn
oh okay i already bought one but its fine 😭
thanks for letting me know though !

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
oh okay i already bought one but its fine 😭
thanks for letting me know though !
Yep, no problem! The thread title style item is working well, so you can purchase that if you want. We're still trying to figure out some problems with the postbit highlight item, which I see that you've already purchased, so don't be too concerned if nothing changes as of now :giggle: