What are the most common reasons why friendships tend to fall apart?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

1. money
  2. relationships/love
  3. moving away
  4. education
  5. status
  6. loyalty issues
  7. trust issues.
  8. illegal things

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Well...I'll say a story that when I was 12/13 ish yrs old.
I had a friend who was very close w/ my & my sis.
After she got her phone, She started to follow people (who I didn't like)
One of my other friends said to me that she looks like she wants to become one of those kids who think they're so cool. I didn't really belive her but sort of did. Then when I thought she was going to seat w/ my & my sister in the bus, she didn't.Sometimes she would start to ingore us as well. She also started to talk like the "Popular Kids" & act them as my other friend was saying. She would evenatually in the new school year ingore us. She may be thinking that we turned back on her but that's not the truth. I think she wanted to fit herself in w/ those types of people even why people start spreading rumors about her (About love) Yuck! I don
t give a d*** about anymore,She go ***k herself up. I'm sorry but when people like her turn into those people, she's out of my list.
SO yeah..There's my story..I feel this more about "Joining in w/ other Cool Kids"./ " Just becasue they're cool & we're not" / " People change"...

Tfboys & More!

Kpop Expert
One of my other friends said to me that she looks like she wants to become one of those kids who think they're so cool. I didn't really belive her but sort of did. Then when I thought she was going to seat w/ my & my sister in the bus, she didn't.Sometimes she would start to ingore us as well. She also started to talk like the "Popular Kids" & act them as my other friend was saying. She would evenatually in the new school year ingore us. She may be thinking that we turned back on her but that's not the truth. I think she wanted to fit herself in w/ those types of people even why people start spreading rumors about her (About love) Yuck! I don
t give a d*** about anymore,She go ***k herself up. I'm sorry but when people like her turn into those people, she's out of my list.
SO yeah..There's my story..I feel this more about "Joining in w/ other Cool Kids"./ " Just becasue they're cool & we're not" / " People change"...
I feel you.

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
wow same

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
I think one of the reasons why friendships fall apart is either related to love or losing interest in the things that brought you together (for example, two people bond over a game but after awhile, one of them moves on to something else and you don't know what to talk about anymore since you don't really have anything in common)
Another reason is just an overall lack of communication from both sides ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
I think one of the reasons why friendships fall apart is either related to love or losing interest in the things that brought you together (for example, two people bond over a game but after awhile, one of them moves on to something else and you don't know what to talk about anymore since you don't really have anything in common)
Another reason is just an overall lack of communication from both sides ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
true

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Trust issues
Jealousy
Lack of communication

This is why i don't have friends lmfao