What are the genuenly WORST fandoms out there?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
I'm not a really fandom person, but this forum is part of a fandom so let's talk about it. Ya know, fandoms whose MAJORITY or at least half have done questionable stuff. OFC kpop fandoms are included.

Rules:
Don't forget trigger warnings
Don't insult specific people unless they're the worst person in the world
Don't feel ashamed if you are in a very criticized fanbase (ex. I identify as an anime fan but I know the anime fandom generally speaking is ridiculously competitive)
And ofc BE RESPECTFUL

Don't forget that this thread is for roasting so if you're sensible, have problems managing negative feelings or already had a very bad day I suggest you to leave.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
The larger the fandom the more toxic it is, therefore I say Army.
I was once told to k word myself by one because I said that Seventeen deserved to win the MAMA award for best male dance group performance not BTS.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
Here are some of my least favourite fandoms. Most of which are kpop fandoms but we also have one giant fandom at the end!

REMEMBER IF YOUR FANDOM IS ON HERE YOURE PROBABLY NOT WHO IM TALKIKG ABOUT BECAUSE ALL THESE STATEMENTS DONT APPLY TO ANYONE ON HERE!!

1. Blinks. They think blackpink are the absolute best at everything. They attack other fandoms for no reason. They discredit every other group. Theyโ€™re like the standard for fandoms I dislike

2. Armies. Theyโ€™re the same as Blinks, I dislike them less though because I mostly havenโ€™t witnessed bad armies unlike I have witnessed bad Blinks. Except that one delusional army who said Purple Kiss stole the colour purple from BTS. That was beautiful

3. MYs. MYs are like one of the major reasons I had to deactivate my stan account. Because they were always coming at ITZY and my timeline was covered in Midzys arguing with them. Theyโ€™re such a toxic fandom considering the fact theyโ€™re still a new one

4. Orbits. God why didnโ€™t I put these fans higher. Theyโ€™re obsessive. They literally think LOONA is the center of the universe. They attack other groups for no reason. They canโ€™t even respect their own artists I canโ€™t believe what they did to Kim Lip. Theyโ€™re the major reason I donโ€™t stan LOONA anymore

Thereโ€™s probably many others but these 4 fandoms are just the 4 I absolutely dislike and never ever want to be caught dead on their stan twts because the amount of toxicity they spread just makes my head explode. Like I disliked being on Moomoo twt and Midzy twt too but I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d last a day around those fandoms

5. Genshin Fans. There are so many problems with this fandom so tw literally just most things you can imagine need a trigger warning
1. Attacking queer fans for liking LGBTQ+ ships, even if that ship has a lot of content they could be interpreted as romantic in the story
2. Telling people kts based on their opinions
3. Telling black and other non-white groups the game would be โ€œruinedโ€ if non-white characters were added
4. Harassing voice actors (such as Risa Mei who plays Kokomi or Anjali Kunapaneni who plays Dori) simply because they hate the character themselves
5. They also spread false rumours about Griffin Burns (Tartaglia) misgendering Corina Boettger causing him to receive hatred which Corina later said never happened and Griffin had always corrected himself if he misgendered them
6. Sexualising minors. But then thereโ€™s also people calling literally any of the short characters minors. XIAO IS OLDER THAN MOST OF THE ARCHONS HE IS NOT A MINOR HE IS JUST A SHORT MAN. The only exception to this rule is Kusanali. Her model is clearly designed to be a child. Why are you so desperate to sexualise a child character just coz theyโ€™re technically over age
7. Insulting players who play the game differently to how the โ€œgoodโ€ players play the game, and mocking people who canโ€™t do damage
8. Spreading leaks with no regard to the people who yknow donโ€™t want to see them
And probably so much more but these are my immediate grievances

*Midzys are really starting to get on my nerves though. Theyโ€™re like mini blinks. They think ITZY is just bigger than 4th gen and shut down anyone who says otherwise

Last edited:

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
Blinks
Most of them can't hear something negative about BP without exploding in rage. From personal experience.

Army
We all know what sorts of things they have done.

Midzy
They are not like the ones above but almost same with blinks.

Steven Universe fans
TW// death threats
They told an artist to kill themselves and when they tried to, SU fans sent the artist hate for failing at terminating their life.

Nicky Minaj stans
Not extremely toxic but they're obssesed with drama. Everything has to be a drama.

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
omg guys, i've got one that tops them all. they are worse than blinks + armies combined. why? bc they are dangerous.

andrew tate stans. andrew tate is a horrible man, as well as a human trafficker and a rapist, who spreads v dangerous ideologies that rly are affecting young ppl, boys and otherwise. he's spreading a v harmful rhetoric that his stans spread even further. and, when challenged, his fandom attacks ppl and uses the same methods andrew tate does. if you like/stan andrew tate, then you're racist, misogynistic, sexist, ableist, and fatphobic by default. i also think you're ignorant at best and a horrible person at worst bc there is no way anybody w even a half an ounce of a brain cell and any kind of critical thinking skills could genuniely agree w that piece of trash.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
omg guys, i've got one that tops them all. they are worse than blinks + armies combined. why? bc they are dangerous.

andrew tate stans. andrew tate is a horrible man, as well as a human trafficker and a rapist, who spreads v dangerous ideologies that rly are affecting young ppl, boys and otherwise. he's spreading a v harmful rhetoric that his stans spread even further. and, when challenged, his fandom attacks ppl and uses the same methods andrew tate does. if you like/stan andrew tate, then you're racist, misogynistic, sexist, ableist, and fatphobic by default. i also think you're ignorant at best and a horrible person at worst bc there is no way anybody w even a half an ounce of a brain cell and any kind of critical thinking skills could genuniely agree w that piece of trash.
OMG YES. Andrew Tate genuinely makes me feel afraid. Terrified. And the fact that people think him not being able to have a platform to speak is limiting free speech. The things he says the ideologies he spreads you young impressionable men is horrifying. As a young lesbian woman it makes me afraid Iโ€™m going to grow up around men who have no respect for me, who if I try to stand up against will have such a high ego that it makes me completely helpless against them. Itโ€™s already hard to be respected as a lesbian, and treated fairly as a woman. And he had the ability to raise the next generation of boys to be worse makes me feel so so scared. I canโ€™t express how scared it makes me.

And the fact that the amount of hatred his fans give to anyone who dare criticises him to the point where creators say โ€œif you support him itโ€™s okayโ€. No itโ€™s not okay. You are actively supporting someone who is spreading dangerous ideology. You wonโ€™t take me seriously I know that but I cannot sit here and tell you itโ€™s okay to support this person because it could make my life 10x harder. Literally no one who is anything but a weird combination of almost every single majority group can comfortably support him

Can you tell Iโ€™ve had this bottled up just a little

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
OMG YES. Andrew Tate genuinely makes me feel afraid. Terrified. And the fact that people think him not being able to have a platform to speak is limiting free speech. The things he says the ideologies he spreads you young impressionable men is horrifying. As a young lesbian woman it makes me afraid Iโ€™m going to grow up around men who have no respect for me, who if I try to stand up against will have such a high ego that it makes me completely helpless against them. Itโ€™s already hard to be respected as a lesbian, and treated fairly as a woman. And he had the ability to raise the next generation of boys to be worse makes me feel so so scared. I canโ€™t express how scared it makes me.

And the fact that the amount of hatred his fans give to anyone who dare criticises him to the point where creators say โ€œif you support him itโ€™s okayโ€. No itโ€™s not okay. You are actively supporting someone who is spreading dangerous ideology. You wonโ€™t take me seriously I know that but I cannot sit here and tell you itโ€™s okay to support this person because it could make my life 10x harder. Literally no one who is anything but a weird combination of almost every single majority group can comfortably support him

Can you tell Iโ€™ve had this bottled up just a little
exactly! like, i'm a lesbian, nonbinary, disabled, v mentally ill, afab, and poor. i've got enough things working against me, i don't need andrew tate spreading this garbage and having young men going around and actively harming ppl - not to mention women who enable and okay this. it's awful.
alos, idk abt other countries, but freedom of speech is supposed to protect you from the GOVERNMENT, not individual ppl and corporations. social media platforms are privately owned, and so whoever they wanna ban, they can. if you say smth offensive, and somebody smacks the shit out of you - that's not a violation of your right to free speech. the right to freedom of speech would only be applicable if the govt started targeting you for speaking or smth. just goes to further show that andrew tate stans are stupid. also, his name is andrew. it's a gross name, sorry

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Every fandom Iโ€™ve interacted with has been toxic as hell, doesnโ€™t matter if itโ€™s K-pop fans, anime fans, Visual Kei fans or Genshin fans, all of them are toxic & I choose to stay out of the fandoms for that exact reason.

Out of personal experience, Army & Blinks are the worse, especially Armies, and also Visual Kei fans are pretty damn toxic too lol especially Twitter & TikTok Vkei fans, theyโ€™re a whole other breed, I swear

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
here's mine! this is just my experience and what I've seen on tiktok's, twitter ect.

1. ARMY'S
god I freaking hate this fandom and even though im an army, I don't rlly like to be called one. They think BTS is the best at everything and cant shut up about how they went from nothing to everything like ok- shut up now plz.

2. DIVES
they cannot admit something is wrong with their group. I actually have a slight hate towards this group sometimes because dives hype up just about anything. and the coworker allegations things was like a "joke" for the fans. But when other people used it, it was hating on the group. You can't expect people not to use this "joke" yall have made.

Mikasa Ackerman

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
โœง Reki Kyan โœง
โœง Attack on Titan โœง
Vernon
Wonwoo
In Kpop it's always the majority of ARMYs and BLINKs. I have faced the same kinda situation that @LostInTheDream told. No offence to BTS, but I was asked to apologize 'in the name of their BTS gods' for telling some BTS fans from my grade (at school) that Seventeen deserved the best dance male group award. They even consider them to be above our religion and gods. Another thing I find annoying about them is ๐Ÿ’œ. It's like no one is allowed to use that heart unless it's for their "borahae"...Do they really have to brag about every little thing BTS does?
In anime, it's always the shingeki no kyojin and boku no hero academia fans. It's just disgusting and toxic cuz all that matters to them is shipping. In short, the bnha fandom is a place filled with people who canโ€™t respect other peopleโ€™s opinions.
To think that snk toxic fans might go this far to criticize the mangaka and trash him...Some even went as far as sending a death threat to the mangaka to show their hatred towards how he ended the story. It's his story, after all, he has the freedom to end it the way he likes to.
Also, I hate those toxic fandoms of those who read books and manga prior to a movie/anime premiere and spoil the plot for everyone. They be like 'I know it all, and you don't' Just let people enjoy the story in their own way damn

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
Armies , Blinks and Mys are the one of the most toxic fandoms even though I am an army and blink myself.

Sometimes both these fandoms ( Army and Blink ) just hate other groups for no particular reason and as @LostInTheDream and @Mikasa Ackerman already told Seventeen really deserved that award and the bragging about their idols is just over the top sometimes

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
tw maybe
idk so ill just put it there

the top 2 for me are armies and blinks. i think a lot of them think that bc they stan the "biggest" groups (which is most likely a lie, on almost every platform ive seen, other groups are more popular) they can be extremely toxic, abusive, and bully everyone else. like goddamn bro the group u stan doesnt determine ur social status and how u can treat others, calm tf down

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
TW(possiby)
Blinks and ARMY's are mostly Korean and Western fans(??)
They are always arguing which one of them are bigger but there are other bands like TWICE,ITZY,Stray Kids,etc
and they are just overall toxic and are always insulting other people who dont like BTS
(Like i have friends who only like BTS, thats it)