What are some specific places you want to travel to?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Say where you want to go, the city and country, and the reason (you don't have to put city+country if you can't find them, but i'd like to know where you want to go and why)

I want to see and experience:
  • Lotte World in Seoul, Korea. It's a theme/water park. It looks fun and interesting. Not to mention the reviews are pretty positive.
  • The Forbidden City, Beijing, China. An area where you can see ancient imperial palaces.
  • Mt. Fuji, Japan. It's so beautiful and so big! I'd like to see the view.
  • Vampire Cafe, Tokyo, Japan. You look that up and tell me that doesn't look elegant and legit.
  • Nintendo World, Osaka, Japan. I don't need to explain myself, I'm game nerd.
  • El Castillo, Chichen Itza, Mexico. I want to see smth half of my ancestors made.
  • El Veijo San Juan, Puerto Rico. I want to see the Island where the other half of my ancestory lives.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhitmanLadick

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I would really like to get to Mexico City because it's so far away. I recently found out that there are free tours of this city on this site https://www.freetour.com/mexico-city/historic-downtown , so I will be able to fly to this beautiful and big city but I will also get a free tour, haha. Therefore, my main dream for this year is to fly to Mexico City with my friends. I think we will hang out there properly, haha. Well, I hope my post will be interesting to someone here. If someone wants to fly to Mexico City with me, write to me in private messages. I don't mind new people in the company.

ignoring

😢
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
- Seoul (and some other popular cities like Busan), South Korea
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Singapore

Dannix

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm actually planning a trip to South Africa myself. I can't wait to go on a thrilling safari and witness the incredible wildlife up close. It's going to be such a memorable experience.