What are some pet peeves you have that K-poppies do?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Use the sentence starter: I hate it when K-poppies___________________.

Over-hype their favs.
Claim idols as theirs. (My husband, My wife, My bf, My gf etc.) {I dont mind COMPARING them like "He's such a boyfriend" or like WISHING "I would love her to be my gf"}
think your bias is -and i quote- "Not as Great" as their bias.
Try to justify something an idol did was ok. (i.e rape, sexual harassment, drugs.)
say Korean isn't Asian.
get mad when someone doesn't like K-pop or doesn't know what K-pop is. (there's a difference between defending your favs and getting mad over nothing)
try to deny FOR SURE their idol didn't get surgery. (You don't have absolute knowledge about them being under a knife)

rjjndhjmcljs

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Jungwoo
Hendery
YangYang
When they mistreat idols.
L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶n̶j̶u̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶N̶c̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶w̶d̶

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
I don't like when people pretend they know idols better than the idols know themselves, it happens with a lot of western celebrities too and it's messed up and annoying.

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
Use the sentence starter: I hate it when K-poppies___________________.

Over-hype their favs.
Claim idols as theirs. (My husband, My wife, My bf, My gf etc.) {I dont mind COMPARING them like "He's such a boyfriend" or like WISHING "I would love her to be my gf"}
think your bias is -and i quote- "Not as Great" as their bias.
Try to justify something an idol did was ok. (i.e rape, sexual harassment, drugs.)
say Korean isn't Asian.
get mad when someone doesn't like K-pop or doesn't know what K-pop is. (there's a difference between defending your favs and getting mad over nothing)
try to deny FOR SURE their idol didn't get surgery. (You don't have absolute knowledge about them being under a knife)
The only thing I disagree with here is that I think it’s fine to “claim” and idol as a joke as long as they don’t really believe it. But yeah everything else is super accurate b

L

Love_alize071313

The only thing I disagree with here is that I think it’s fine to “claim” and idol as a joke as long as they don’t really believe it. But yeah everything else is super accurate b
^oops I didn’t mean to put a b there
I didn't mean it if someone was just joking. But if they're not joking and actually believe that the idol is in a relationship with them, THAT bothers me

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
I didn't mean it if someone was just joking. But if they're not joking and actually believe that the idol is in a relationship with them, THAT bothers me
Yeah that’s cool. Me too, like things are fine as a joke but when people believe it... different story

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I hate it when K-poppies try to impersonate another fandom and create trouble, which causes people to dislike that fandom even though said troublemaker isn't even apart of that fandom.

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I hate when kpoppies hate on Lana or non korean kpop idols

Gonna get so much hate for this but it had to be SAID

M

myheartizomg

When they overhype/glorify their idols only for existing, when they like to bring down other fandoms because they're part of a different one, when they hate on a group for no reason just because, when they have zero respect for their faves' privacy/personal life, when they think a group owns a concept, when they think a group is better than other one because it is more popular, and I can go on forever baby.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
When they overhype/glorify their idols only for existing, when they like to bring down other fandoms because they're part of a different one, when they hate on a group for no reason just because, when they have zero respect for their faves' privacy/personal life, when they think a group owns a concept, when they think a group is better than other one because it is more popular, and I can go on forever baby.
Yes sis, preach 🤚🤚

stumpy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Winwin
YangYang
when people get super salty when idols start dating like theyre human too????

Yoongi_luv1993

Kpop Fan
Credits
i hate when a k-popper hates when an idol does nice for someone else

ex: when sunmi was cheering JYP on and then some of her fans left because she was doing that.