what acne/skin care products do u use that actually work ??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

RobertHolland

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Throwback to your post from 3 years ago! I hope you've had a fantastic "glow-up" journey since then. It's always a process to find the right skincare products that resonate with our individual needs.
I remember being in a similar boat trying countless products. Not sure if you're still exploring, but I've found some interesting skincare products, especially from the UK. I used McGrocer to get it from abroad and it was totally worth it. IDK why but some products in the UK are way better than in other countries.
So, if you still look for skincare stuff, try looking in the shops abroad, too.

simply_moa

woozi | left kpf.
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
Ngl, the only thing I use for my face is this like gèlee mask that is for sensitive skin, (which I have sensitive skin) and I haven't broken out yet and it makes my face feel pretty smooth.

Gateskyph

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Three years ago, I was struggling with acne, too. Since then, I've tried various things.
I've come across some effective skincare products, especially from the UK. I ordered them through McGrocer, and it was worth it. For some reason, UK products seem to work better for me than others.
If you're still on the hunt for skincare stuff, consider checking out products from abroad. They might surprise you. I stumbled upon the therapeutique-dermatologique.org textbook, which has been quite informative. Give it a shot if you're still searching for answers.

Last edited:

Damynoako

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I totally get the struggle with skincare. It's frustrating when you try products that don't seem to work, right? 🙄 One thing to keep in mind is that everyone's skin is unique, so what works for one person might not work for another. But a good place to start is with a gentle cleanser, a quality moisturizer, and sunscreen to protect your skin. If you're dealing with specific skin issues like melasma, you might want to consider the Melasma treatment. As far as I know, it's been a game-changer for some folks in improving skin tone and reducing pigmentation.

Last edited:

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
btw it's not really having specific brands that will fix your skin problems, its having products that fit your skin type, applying them correctly and not having behaviors that cause them (like not washing off makeup well, using too many skin products, eating too much sugar, etc)

used to have acne and what used to help was using products that were made for oily skin, lighter moisturizers, as well as exfoliating once a week. also made sure to wash off makeup thoroughly (with micellar water) and use primer before putting any on

hania53

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Currently I am using chiltan pure vitamin c serum and with in a week its give awesome results.

Last edited: