WH0 !S $H3?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Are you excited?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • STAN KAR SOOJIN

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
I AM KAR SOOJIN
345,789 views • January 28, 2023
LIKES / 1k DISLIKES
Description
WH0 !S $HE?
CREDITS
Creative Director - Yuni Kim
Voiceover - Kar Soojin
Script Editor - Kyungmi Soo
Composers - Ji Misun, Pyeong Shik
©All Rights Reserved /Malivino Entertainment
TOP COMMENTS
stanloonabishes: She hasn't even debuted but i'm already stanning her 🤪
kuzooso: She's the older sister of the BLOOM Contestant Kar Iseul!
sunnysunmi04: Idk, I looked at her age... isn't she kinda old?​

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
tw: small mentions of bullying
THE FICTIONAL KPOP TIMES

THE SOOJIN PINKFR0ST SCANDAL

Here's everything you need to know about the scandal that shocked the industry overnight

On 2020 a video of PINKFR0ST member Zuha supposedly kicking someone thought to be a staff member spread wildfire through the Internet overnight. This scandal even brought the group itself to a 9 month hiatus.

Until, 2021 a year later when an anonymous video by the youtube channel seolgi65 posted a the same video in better quality. The video showed a student by the name of Kang Soo-Ah based on her identification card placed on her school uniform. The person being kicked was found out to be Juhyeon Kim, younger sister of the PINKFR0ST member Mia Kim. The public demanded the truth.

After a thorough investigation about Kang Soo-Ah and her friends who helped with the creation of the video it was found out the person who had accused Zuha using the video was found out to be one of Soo-Ah’s friends. Soo-Ah and her friends would constantly bully Juhyeon due to her older sister being famous. Soo-Ah and her friends later decided to accuse PINKFR0ST of something to ruin their reputation and popularity. Due to Soo-Ah having similar features as Zuha they used a video of her. The friend group also put multiple hate comments against the group.

Chaence Entertainment were unable to press charges against them due to them being minors. But, they were suspended from their school and Juhyeon was reportedly being homeschooled.

PINKFR0ST later in the year came back with a comeback which became a hit.
However, now this scandal is being tied with the new soon to debut MALIVINO Entertainment Kar Soojin. This is because Kar Soojin is suspected of being the one behind the channel of seolgi65. The exact channel that posted the video of Kang Soo-Ah. Though the video was later deleted on the channel, the youtube channel wasn't deleted.

The reason as to why she is suspected of this is because of a post on her old twitter account.
English Translation: me and my friends created a channel called seolgi65 you better subscribe lol ^^

Now, seolgi65 is the same channel that exposed Kang Soo-Ha and her friends and brought PINKFR0ST to justice. What confuses the public is how the investigative officers were unable to track the youtube channel because despite the original video being deleted the channel was never deleted. The public believes this is due to Kar Soojin's wealthy background she has been seen pre-debut carrying many limited edition handbags and expensive items that she even once went viral for as "The Gucci Trainee At Malivino".

Do you think the public should be angered a Kar Soojin? Why and how did she post the video in the first place?
What do you think?

TOP COMMENTS
mythosus: Why are y'all even angry lol. Didn't she practically save PINKFR0ST's reputation and career if she actually did post that video.
callaful202: To the people saying she saved PINKFR0ST career, yes that's true but the thing that makes this whole scandal super suspicious is how did Soojin get her hands on the video?
roseyro5ey: idk what's going on but #stankimhyeran

Last edited:

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
THE FICTIONAL KPOP TIMES

Here's everything you need to know about the scandal that shocked the industry overnight

On 2020 a video of PINKFR0ST member Zuha supposedly kicking someone thought to be a staff member spread wildfire through the Internet overnight. This scandal even brought the group itself to a 9 month hiatus.

Until, 2021 a year later when an anonymous video by the youtube channel seolgi65 posted a the same video in better quality. The video showed a student by the name of Kang Soo-Ah based on her identification card placed on her school uniform. The person being kicked was found out to be Juhyeon Kim, younger sister of the PINKFR0ST member Mia Kim. The public demanded the truth.

After a thorough investigation about Kang Soo-Ah and her friends who helped with the creation of the video it was found out the person who had accused Zuha using the video was found out to be one of Soo-Ah’s friends. Soo-Ah and her friends would constantly bully Juhyeon due to her older sister being famous. Soo-Ah and her friends later decided to accuse PINKFR0ST of something to ruin their reputation and popularity. Due to Soo-Ah having similar features as Zuha they used a video of her. The friend group also put multiple hate comments against the group.

Chaence Entertainment were unable to press charges against them due to them being minors. But, they were suspended from their school and Juhyeon was reportedly being homeschooled.

However, now this scandal is being tied with the new soon to debut MALIVINO Entertainment Kar Soojin. This is because Kar Soojin is suspected of being the one behind the channel of seolgi65. The exact channel that posted the video of Kang Soo-Ah. Though the video was later deleted on the channel, the youtube channel wasn't deleted.

The reason as to why she is suspected of this is because of a post on her old twitter account.
View attachment 79183
English Translation: me and my friends created a channel called seolgi65 you better subscribe lol ^^

Now, seolgi65 is the same channel that exposed Kang Soo-Ha and her friends and brought PINKFR0ST to justice. What confuses the public is how the investigative officers were unable to track the youtube channel because despite the original video being deleted the channel was never deleted. The public believes this is due to Kar Soojin's wealthy background she has been seen pre-debut carrying many limited edition handbags and expensive items that she even once went viral for as "The Gucci Trainee At Malivino".

Do you think the public should be angered a Kar Soojin? Why and how did she post the video in the first place?
What do you think?

TOP COMMENTS
mythosus: Why are y'all even angry lol. Didn't she practically save PINKFR0ST's reputation and career if she actually did post that video.
callaful202: To the people saying she saved PINKFR0ST career, yes that's true but the thing that makes this whole scandal super suspicious is how did Soojin get her hands on the video?
To anyone who wants more context on the group PINKFR0ST I would suggest checking out this thread. There will be two posts containing information about PINKFR0ST one about the group's members and another about their career.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
THE FICTIONAL KPOP TIMES

View attachment 79183

What do you think?

TOP COMMENTS
I mean it depends on how long ago this was, people change and grow even if it was her. (IN CONTEXT IF SHE DID IT) it's not like she would be completely off the blame, but if I was judged by what I did 5 years ago like it was yesterday, things wouldn't be the best for me.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
COMING SOON...

TW: The retweets include talk of Soojin being a bully if this is a topic that triggers I suggest not looking at these retweets
TOP RETWEETS
umjicore.02:
i'm not supporting a possible bully
rosieposie: she hasn't even been confirmed of being a bully, y'all need to chill it might be one of her friends who posted the video.
mintae434:
she's def gonna flop lol

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
TW: Mentions of bullying
THE FICTIONAL KPOP TIMES

THE SOOJIN PINKFR0ST SCANDAL UPDATE - January 30, 2023
A friend of Soojin has released a statement on Soojin´s scandal through instagram. This friend has gone anonymous through her statement.
Hello
I am a good friend of Soojin or as you may now know her as Kar Soojin the upcoming solo artist debuting under MALIVINO Entertainment. I would like to address the allegations and rumors towards my friend.
The way most people have found Soojin to be the owner of the channel seolgi65 through her old twitter account. However, Soojin is not the owner of the youtube channel seolgi65 she was no longer the owner of the account since 2017, instead she has handed over the account to one of her friends, which I suspect is probably the one who found and created the video of Kang Soo-Ha.
Also, many are now accusing Soojin of being the creator of the bimil65 on the popular site fern fan theories. She is in no way connected to that account and she is not on the site at all.
Another thing I would like to point out is the friend that Soojin handed over the account to is no longer a friend of ours. She has gone behind our back multiple times and I have seen her a few times with the student Kang Soo-Ha.

-Anonymous
What do you think?

TOP COMMENTS
seulgikiki23:
honestly, i want to here more from juhyeon kim. the victim of this whole situation.
sumjisoo: i believe the friend, there's a possibility that another friend of soojin's used the account. but who knows?
rosiefullofposies: idk... i'm gonna wait till i hear an official statement from soojin.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
LAYBACK RADIO - EPISODE 439
4be1ec1668f07c52616ea09ad298439a4ddd6ae2_00.gif

Bok Dae-Ho: 1, 2, 3
Ya Haewon: And we're live! Hello, this is LAYBACK Radio and today we are...
Dae-ho: Introducing an upcoming solo artist from MALIVINO Entertainment that has made quite the headlines lately... please welcome Kar Soojin!
*Claps from Haewon and Daeho
*Soojin bowing continuously

Haewon: Welcome!
Daeho: Hello!
Soojin: Thank you for the greetings! Shall we get started?
Daeho: Yes, of course feel free to chill this is a safe space. Feel free to LAY BACK.
*All start laughing
Haewon: I apologize on his behalf, let´s just say Daeho has a habit of making dad jokes.
*Soojin giggling
Soojin: Oh no worries!
Haewon: Anyways we hear that you are to debut soon! Despite my background as an actress, I also used to be an idol and went through the training process which I know for a fact is very hard. How do you feel about the thought of debuting in a few days?
Soojin: Can I be honest?
Haewon: Of course!
Soojin: I am very nervous at first I was excited but anxiousness and nervousness has been overtaking recently. I keep worrying, I usually don´t worry but this is a starting point for my career and if I mess up I'm worried about what will happen.
Daeho: I remember I had that feeling when I first started hosting, but I knew for sure that hosting was something I loved and I didn't need to worry or fear something that I loved. The same way I think you don´t need to worry.
Haewon: Same thing about me when I made my acting debut I was doing something new, so I was quite nervous but I loved acting and it was my passion so ended up shrinking my nervousness!
Soojin: Ahh yes i'll keep this in mind thank you!
Daeho: Also, who are your inspirations?
Soojin: I can't simply say I am inspired by one person alone there many people that I look up to in this industry and those who aren't in the industry. For example I admire the confidence of CALLA's Yejoon and aspire to be as confident as her one day. I look up to Xia from ENCHANTRESS for her magnificent voice, Yin from HOURGLASS for her talented dancing skills, and more! But if I would have to choose just one person wouldn't that be hard?
*Daeho laughing slightly
Daeho: Honestly, same. Sometimes, I can't even choose one person as my inspiration.
*Daeho and Soojin laughing softly
Haewon: Now, that you both finished you're laughing fest why don't we move onto the next question. Soojin, many of us have fears of ours what about you? What are your fears?
Soojin: My fear... hmm maybe not being... enough? Not being enough for your loved ones and ending up hurting them when you don't mean it. That's why I never want to enter a relationship, it's out of fear i'll end up hurting them.
Daeho: Why not, it won't hurt to try? After all, you won't be able to resist a handsome face like mine.
*Soojin blushing and laughing
Haewon: DAEHO!
Daeho: What?
Haewon: Stop flirting!
Soojin: No it's fine.
Daeho: See, no one can resist me.
*Daeho winks at Soojin
Haewon: I feel like third wheeling, if you'll excuse i'm gonna go throw up.
Daeho: Fine, but you stay.
Haewon: Now, that's more like it. NEXT QUESTION!
Daeho: Do you have a current favorite song?
Soojin: Hmm... Wow! This so hard to choose! Maybe... Feel So Fine by Jei Sunbaenim. Though i've been a fan of her for a long time for some reason during the months of January and February I always listen to their debut album.
Haewon: Oh my gosh! I've been listening to it too it's so good!
Soojin: I know right! Also... uhmm I know this is strange but can I get your number... and maybe your autograph? I'm a huge fan of HOTP!NK.
Haewon: Yes of course! I'd love to you're so fun to talk with!
Daeho: How come you gets her number and I don't.
Haewon: Maybe it's because I can pull more women than you.
*Daeho rolling his eyes
*Soojin blushing and laughing loudly

Daeho: This question may cause a war but... do you prefer cats or dogs?
*Soojin looking around then whispering quietly
Soojin: ...Dogs
Haewon: Why not cats?
Soojin: They're lazy like me and they don't motivate at all.
*Soojin, Daeho, and Haewon laughing
Haewon: Oh! It's almost time!
Daeho: I guess that's it for today folks! We're so sorry if we couldn't get to your question!
Soojin: Bye, I'm Kar Soojin and I hope you toon in for my debut on February 4th, 2023!​