Weird, Creepy, and Interesting Facts!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
When Red Velvet visited North Korea and performed for Kim Jong Un, non-Koreans were sooo upset. "Omg they're laughing with him, disgusting," "Why are they happy to be there??" etc etc.

I'll tell you why, you idiots. /nbh Because they were South Korea's representatives at that performance. If they don't keep good relations, what might Kim Jong Un do? What might that do to South Korea? So yeah. Slap him, yell at him. See how well that goes.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
When Red Velvet visited North Korea and performed for Kim Jong Un, non-Koreans were sooo upset. "Omg they're laughing with him, disgusting," "Why are they happy to be there??" etc etc.

I'll tell you why, you idiots. /nbh Because they were South Korea's representatives at that performance. If they don't keep good relations, what might Kim Jong Un do? What might that do to South Korea? So yeah. Slap him, yell at him. See how well that goes.
this! i never understood why ppl were so upset. like, have you never read news from north korea? it's an awful place to be and it's v dangerous. red velvet had no other choice but to be like that. it was way deeper than just a kpop group performing - those girls were representing all of south korea. one wrong move, and bam. nothing good.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Yeah google told me this I don't believe google anymore.
okay, i looked into it. the only illegal confetti is non-biodegradable, plastic based confetti, and it's only a law in mobile. it's supposed to help prevent littering, since most ppl just leave the confetti laying around. idk if ppl abide by that in mobile, tho, since i don't live there

soonie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
okay, i looked into it. the only illegal confetti is non-biodegradable, plastic based confetti, and it's only a law in mobile. it's supposed to help prevent littering, since most ppl just leave the confetti laying around. idk if ppl abide by that in mobile, tho, since i don't live there
Oh okay!!!!!!!
This info helped me learn something new

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
-your ears never stop growing. neither does your nose
-earwax is a type of sweat
-the human body contains enough fat to make 7 bars of soap
-when you blush, so does the inside of your stomach
-babies only blink 1 or 2 times a minute. adults blink around 10
-the highest fever ever recorded was 115 fahrenheit

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
1. if you feel a chill either someone watching you or a spirit just passed by you/near you
2. Do you ever get that feeling someone is watching you- thats a defense mechanism and in most cases someone is watching you
3. If your walking alone on street at night and you're scared to get kidnapped hunch over and if you have a hoodie put it up because it will be 63.75% more likely someone passing by may think you a man