GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ashxxq

avi ★
Editor
Author
Credits
AE-BEAM
Gaeul
Asexual
View attachment 91485
Annyeonghaseyo! Thanks for all the girls applying. This post is going to be a selectation, we are gonna do rounds, for ex. dancing battle, vocal battle. Everyone is able to earn 40 points at each round, so you will get a score based on how you did (?/40) and when we end the rounds then we will add each persons points together to see who did the best.

You are going to be able to apply for the battles like this: (this is obligatory if you joined, but if you ever wanna leave then let me know)
-audition song (just a part of the song because if it's a dance battle you are only gonna need a dance break for ex. and not a whole song, so please send the link of the song and the time like 0:9-01:04 or something like that please.)
-stage outfit (link or paste in picture)
-voice/dance/rap claim: (please have an idol for each even if you are only do one of these)
! Please do not change your face claim/body claim that you gave when you auditioned ! Thank you.

♬ ♬ ♬

And that's all. I am gonna be totally honest ranking these "performances". Since this is not real, and not your own self auditioning, please don't get mad if you don't get choosen, i am viewing this according to my own points of vieweven! Also one thing, the group is never going to have more than 10 members. However if you don't get choosen now, or you didn't even audition, you get to try again after the group "debuts".

Good luck everyone! DEADLINE
: JUNE 20​

ashxxq

avi ★
Editor
Author
Credits
AE-BEAM
Gaeul
Asexual
Im kinda confused
Do we audition here or?
This is basically the first round for the ones who auditioned in the first post
But you can still audition (if you haven't) if you want, and thenn join this round

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧