Visual Kei Q&A

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Hi. So, I decided to make this thread, just in case anyone had any questions about vkei.

The questions can be about vkei in general or they can be directed towards me personally(ex: what is your favortire vkei band? How did you find vkei? etc)

I will try to answer to the best of my ability. If this flops, I blame 🤢Gackt🤢

L

Love_alize071313

Hi. So, I decided to make this thread, just in case anyone had any questions about vkei.

The questions can be about vkei in general or they can be directed towards me personally(ex: what is your favortire vkei band? How did you find vkei? etc)

I will try to answer to the best of my ability. If this flops, I blame 🤢Gackt🤢
What is Gackt? 🤔

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
What is Gackt? 🤔
Exactly. What is Gackt.

Gackt is a washed up has been who still thinks he's relevant but the only reason people know of him is because he used to be in Malice Mizer. Now a days, he spends his time thinking he's still the shit, when he isn't, talking about his sex life on Twitter(or lack of for that matter), talking about his "workouts" to keep his 2 inch strong during lockdown, there is also the rape case that happened in the early 2000s that he never talks about...recently he made jokes about the rest of Malice Mizer being dead and him being the only one alive, and the vkei community went ballistic because one of the members of MM actually did die, and was apparently Gackt's bestie, but it's clear he has no respect for Kami or Mana or any of them. But somehow he is still referred to as the King of Jrock and idk how or why.

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Exactly. What is Gackt.

Gackt is a washed up has been who still thinks he's relevant but the only reason people know of him is because he used to be in Malice Mizer. Now a days, he spends his time thinking he's still the shit, when he isn't, talking about his sex life on Twitter(or lack of for that matter), talking about his "workouts" to keep his 2 inch strong during lockdown, there is also the rape case that happened in the early 2000s that he never talks about...recently he made jokes about the rest of Malice Mizer being dead and him being the only one alive, and the vkei community went ballistic because one of the members of MM actually did die, and was apparently Gackt's bestie, but it's clear he has no respect for Kami or Mana or any of them. But somehow he is still referred to as the King of Jrock and idk how or why.
thats a lot to take in but ok-

L

Love_alize071313

Exactly. What is Gackt.

*ahem*
sounds kinda:

✨ T ✨ O ✨ X ✨ I ✨ C ✨
to me ngl.

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Exactly. What is Gackt.

He is a terrible person, I just call him trash man

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
How do you recommend someone gets into vkei?
A simple google search or youtube search :) a lot of fans, like on youtube, making videos titled like "My Top 20/50(depending on which they choose)Vkei MVs" and that's a good way to find some groups. If you know someone who is into it(like me, for example)you can ask them to reccommend you some bands or songs and go from there. :)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Are there Female Bands or is it just a male genre? 🤔
There is! I am not sure if any of them are still active though, but two of the names that come to mind are:

existtrace and DANGER☆GANG

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
EXISTTANCE!!!! 😍

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
When they get contacts how do they get them when the artists don't have prescriptions? Do they risk the vision and safety of their artists and just kinda buy them anywhere? places that provide safe colored contacts need you to put in a prescription to even buy them.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
When they get contacts how do they get them when the artists don't have prescriptions? Do they risk the vision and safety of their artists and just kinda buy them anywhere? places that provide safe colored contacts need you to put in a prescription to even buy them.
That, I am unsure of. I would assume and hope they have perscriptions for their artists. I tried to do some research on it but couldn't find anything.