Victon’s first win on ‘Nostalgic Night’ (finally!💕😭)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Victon has received #1 for Nostalgic Night in The Show on the 12th November 2019, and this is the first time that they’ve got their first win ever since their debut which was 3 years ago! I’m so glad with how far they’ve came from being an unpopular and underrated group in Korea to gaining a huge amount of fans in Korea! I’m so proud of ALICEs who have have worked so hard for them to get their first win! They totally deserve this so much!!
@kelwford @pocky.jr now we can celebrate!! :D

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Yay yay yay - when I heard the news yesterday I was so overjoyed and happy for them :love: When we watched the video last night of them winning, I got quite emotional 😭
I just found out about this when I first woke up this morning morning and then checked twitter after, and that’s when I found out that they got their first win! I was so happy when I found out that they actually got what they deserved, these boys have been through a lot!! <3
and I’m so proud of them, really proud!!!
ALICEs have done an amazing job of voting for them as much as they can in order for them to get their first win, and it happened!!! :D

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
I just found out about this when I first woke up this morning morning and then checked twitter after, and that’s when I found out that they got their first win! I was so happy when I found out that they actually got what they deserved, these boys have been through a lot!! <3
and I’m so proud of them, really proud!!!
ALICEs have done an amazing job of voting for them as much as they can in order for them to get their first win, and it happened!!! :D
Yes and it was Byungchan's birthday that day and 1000 days since the fandom was given the name Alice, so it was extra extra special :D