Vampire Lee Know Fanart (TW: Blood)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
In the spirit of Halloween (and, of course, Lee Know's birthday coming up), I decided to try my hand at some vampire art. I've not done this in a very long time, and my style has changed a lot since I first started drawing vampires. This probably took me 1.5-2 hours to do (I wasn't watching the clock). Also, very sorry for the bad lighting. I tried to edit the picture to make the lighting better. Also, my signature's at the bottom for proof. Hope you like it!
Tagging friends because I can: @Kiyoshi @Gwacekpop2 @sanasideup @yunaisms @uuu_jiii

Last edited:

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
In the spirit of Halloween (and, of course, Lee Know's birthday coming up), I decided to try my hand at some vampire art. I've not done this in a very long time, and my style has changed a lot since I first started drawing vampires. This probably took me 1.5-2 hours to do (I wasn't watching the clock). Also, very sorry for the bad lighting. I tried to edit the picture to make the lighting better. Also, my signature's at the bottom for proof. Hope you like it!
Tagging friends because I can: @Kiyoshi @Gwacekpop2 @sanasideup @yunaisms @uuu_jiii

View attachment 60318
ooooOooOoOOooOOh niceeee!
i have a irl friend who draws rlly well (actually three irl friends) and u could challenge her!

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧

View attachment 60318
IT LOOKS RLLY GOOD
Talented person right here :0

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

View attachment 60318
it's so good bae<3 /pl /g

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami

View attachment 60318
bye u so talented OMG-

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

View attachment 60318
OMG it's so good!! <3