Use C/TW's (C/TW: caps, mention of ed's, s/h, depression, sensitive topics)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
feel free to block me, it's in my carrd. also don't call me a *****, i used tone indicators with that person indicating i am not mad.
please refrain from having non-related conversations in any of my threads. especially arguments because that can also be a triggering situation for others to walk into. if you have to talk to Matthew about something please take it to pms. thank you /nm

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
please refrain from having non-related conversations in any of my threads. especially arguments because that can also be a triggering situation for others to walk into. if you have to talk to Matthew about something please take it to pms. thank you /nm
i have nun to say

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be rude, but what’s with the “caps/capitals”? I’ve been wanting to know for a while…
for me if someone types in all caps, lets say, the word fuck ("FUCK.") it reminds me of being yelled at/people being mad at me so I prefer when people either use cw's or tone tags to indicate they arent mad at anyone on the forums/most likely not the person reading

Froggychan

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shoko Nishimiya
Shoya Ishida
All of Us Are Dead
Pigeon Plush
hello [ again ] I came just to help ig / interact! If anybody needs some help [ or something ] I'm here :)

luvsumin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yumeko Jabami
Taeha
Llama Plush
tw: mentions of caps

why do capitals trigger some people? /gen

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
And please, using a TW only takes about two seconds. It is not that hard to use them. This is a reminder and a thank you from those of us who need them. :)

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
:0 I saw ED in the description of this forum and as someone in recovery I'm just here to say that if you need help, reach out to someone please. I'm here for you. Everyone here is here for you. You are not in this alone and shouldn't have to be. You will get through this. I know you can. 💜💜💜 Love you therapeutically

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
like what if it doesnt seem like its triggering to you
if the topic you're talking about doesn't seem to be triggering or you wouldn't understand why it would trigger someone then you don't need to t/cw it unless someone tells you otherwise

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
So can I talk about my problems with you guys and hopefully get help?
you can talk about your problems as long as the person you're speaking to has consented to the conversation, no one wants to be ranted to randomly but everyone wants to see members of the forum get help.