Use C/TW's (C/TW: caps, mention of ed's, s/h, depression, sensitive topics)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
PUT. TRIGGER. WARNINGS. WHEN. TALKING. ABOUT. SENSITIVE. AND. OR. TRIGGERING. TOPICS. It truly isn't that hard to put "TW: _____" in the title, at the top, you have no idea how many times I've been scrolling through fanfics on here and other places such as wattpad just to see how people will just casually talk about characters having eating disorders without tw's, ed's arent some fun topic to share with your friends and have a laugh, having an eating disorder is so hard, so it s/harming, and being depressed. These are serious topics. I'm going to call you out if you don't put TW's

Here are some examples of C/TW's (if you don't know if you should put them or not)
-Hospitals
-Family
-School
-Food
-ED's (eating disorders)
-S/H (Self Harm)
-Caps/Capital
-Abuse
-Suicidal Thoughts
-Gore
-Assault
-Loud Noises
-Panic Attacks
-Animals

That's not nearly all of them, so if you feel like you need to put a tw but don't know what to say: edit it out, CW: sensitive topics

Thank you for reading. I understand forgetting but don't get defensive/ignore people when they tell you to put a c/tw. Apologize and change it or just change it.

L

Love_alize071313

PUT. TRIGGER. WARNINGS. WHEN. TALKING. ABOUT. SENSITIVE. AND. OR. TRIGGERING. TOPICS. It truly isn't that hard to put "TW: _____" in the title, at the top, you have no idea how many times I've been scrolling through fanfics on here and other places such as wattpad just to see how people will just casually talk about characters having eating disorders without tw's, ed's arent some fun topic to share with your friends and have a laugh, having an eating disorder is so hard, so it s/harming, and being depressed. These are serious topics. I'm going to call you out if you don't put TW's

Here are some examples of C/TW's (if you don't know if you should put them or not)
-Hospitals
-Family
-School
-Food
-ED's (eating disorders)
-S/H (Self Harm)
-Caps/Capital
-Abuse
-Suicidal Thoughts
-Gore
-Assault
-Loud Noises
-Panic Attacks
-Animals

That's not nearly all of them, so if you feel like you need to put a tw but don't know what to say: edit it out, CW: sensitive topics

Thank you for reading. I understand forgetting but don't get defensive/ignore people when they tell you to put a c/tw. Apologize and change it or just change it.
I usually put my TW's at the top of my stories messages. :/

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
i don't even know what is TW, ED, etc bc i'm frenchhh
TW means trigger warning, you'd use TW if you're posting stuff that might cause people who have suffered from traumatic experiences to have negative mental/physical reactions (such as panic attacks).
CW means content warning, it's similar to TW but it's mostly used for posts that might upset people or make them feel bad without mentioning an actual traumatic experience (such as referring to blood, death, and other things mentioned in this thread).
I don't know how well I explained that but I hope it makes more sense now, you can ask other members here if you're still confused about TWs and CWs.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
TW means trigger warning, you'd use TW if you're posting stuff that might cause people who have suffered from traumatic experiences to have negative mental/physical reactions (such as panic attacks).
CW means content warning, it's similar to TW but it's mostly used for posts that might upset people or make them feel bad without mentioning an actual traumatic experience (such as referring to blood, death, and other things mentioned in this thread).
I don't know how well I explained that but I hope it makes more sense now, you can ask other members here if you're still confused about TWs and CWs.
Oh yeah thanks! It more clear now.

Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Some people have had negative experiences with animals (for example, getting attacked by dogs in their childhood) which causes them to fear animals. Common animals include dogs, cats, rodents and birds, but it's possible to develop a phobia for pretty much any kind of animal based on the type of experiences an individual has had with them.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Some people have had negative experiences with animals (for example, getting attacked by dogs in their childhood) which causes them to fear animals. Common animals include dogs, cats, rodents and birds, but it's possible to develop a phobia for pretty much any kind of animal based on the type of experiences an individual has had with them.
oh, okay. sorry i got confused for a second

Reactions: ONF

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I'm going to stick this cos everyone needs to see this.

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush

-Hospitals
-Family
-School
-Food
-ED's (eating disorders)
-S/H (Self Harm)
-Caps/Capital
-Abuse
-Suicidal Thoughts
-Gore
-Assault
-Loud Noises
-Panic Attacks
-Animals

Thanks for the info, i didn’t understand the TW and CW 100% but now I do. I don’t normally post about sensitive topics but I’ll remember this in the future.

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie

-Hospitals
-Family
-School
-Food
-ED's (eating disorders)
-S/H (Self Harm)
-Caps/Capital
-Abuse
-Suicidal Thoughts
-Gore
-Assault
-Loud Noises
-Panic Attacks
-Animals

THANK U,,,, and let's not forget excessive swearing, bugs, and tic attacks, tho those may just be my personal tw/cws

shotaroloml

Kpop Fan
Website
05252008.carrd.co
Credits
well some ppl STILL dont use tw/cw nd get all mad when someone call them out biitch please- 🙄
feel free to block me, it's in my carrd. also don't call me a *****, i used tone indicators with that person indicating i am not mad.

and i do use tw/cw properly, i know how to use them, and i also need them for myself. i get that person may have trauma with that word and/or just slurs in general but me, a gay person, am able to reclaim that freely as much as i want. that person is also able to block me.