Updated Stage Name & Face Claims Being Used by Fictional Artists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
SN:
Boram
Daeun
Jieun
Xiuying
Hikari
Dara

FC:
Chaehyun (KEP1ER)
Chaewon (CLASS:y)
Leeseo (IVE)
Aurora (NATURE)
Sora (woo!ah!)
Sorn (CLC)
Chaehyun has been claimed for CUTIE
Chaewon is a frozen face claim until April
Do you have access to the database? If not you could always ask me or @yunaing is something is claimed before actually claiming it.

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Chaehyun has been claimed for CUTIE
Chaewon is a frozen face claim until April
Do you have access to the database? If not you could always ask me or @yunaing is something is claimed before actually claiming it.
Well I don't actually have access to the database since its blocked for me but I'll change it

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
This is an updated version of the stage names and face claims thread that will be deleted.
I am created an updated version due to several new rules being made and the messiness of the original thread.

This thread will serve as a place for fictional idol creators to claim certain idol face claims or stage names.
This will avoid a stage name or face claim being used multiple times. Which can be upsetting for the original user.
It will also serve as a resource to users creating new fictional idols.

Because posts cannot be edited after a certain period an updated list can be found here.
*Created by the wonderful @yunaing *
Please rely on this database and not on any posts made below for an updated list.
If you cannot access the database please PM me and I will help you.

Some Rules:
- Stage names and face claims being used in survival shows or as trainees will not be included as they have not been debuted.
- If you have a fictional group/soloist, you are not required to list their stage names/face claims. This is purely optional.
- If you are listing a face claim for a group please include the group to avoid confusion.
- Please try to list face claims and stage names separately.
- This is not a place to list songs, concepts, etc.
- Any artist listed in this thread must have a comeback every 6 months. If they are inactive past this point the claims will no longer be valid.
- If you post a claim pre-debut, you have 3 months to debut them or the claim will no longer be valid.
- If you know you will be unable to maintain the 6 or 3 month rule due to legitimate reasons please PM me.
- Please be respectful of this list and the effort fictional idol/group makers put into creating their fictional idols.

The first post after this will be a compiled list of all of the claims made in the original thread.
If something is incorrect please let me know and I will fix it.
If you are unable to view the database to check stage names and face claims a carrd is now available!
Please let me know if anything is incorrect

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Now that I am temporarily in charge of the stage name and face claim list, I compiled all of the duplicates. I left a brief synopsis about each of them. Please contact the creator if you want to negotiate the claim and post the result in the thread. Please don't do it here as it will be confusing. A lot of the groups involved are inactive and will be making a comeback soon. So I wanted to make it easier on everyone by having a duplicate resolved before the actual comeback. You can keep the duplicate if you don't mind, I just know that I would if it were me. Be kind to each other if you choose to negotiate. 💜

Stage Names:
Li Li - SOUR and Dazzzle
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and Dazzzle claimed the name in the meantime.

Nabi - SOUR and Blacklist
Not sure who claimed first but if it was SOUR then they lost the claim due to inactivity.

Face Claims:
Soojin (Weeekly) - Dazzzle and CUTIE
CUTIE claimed first but Dazzzle debuted first just claimed too late.

Chaeyoung (TWICE) - Dazzzle and Glass Pearls
Glass Pearls claimed first but Dazzzle debuted first just claimed too late.

Yiren (Everglow) - ROBO:5 and GEMS
ROBO:5 lost the claim due to inactivity and GEMS claimed it in the meantime.

Leeseo (IVE) - SOUR and LYRIC
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and Lyric claimed it in the meantime.

Yeojin (Loona) - SOUR and CUTIE
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and CUTIE claimed it in the meantime.

Swan (Purple Kiss) - SOUR and Glass Pearls
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and Glass Pearls claimed it in the meantime.

Yena (Soloist) - SOUR and Dazzzle
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and Dazzzle claimed it in the meantime.

Haram (Billlie) - Glass Pearls and LYRIC
Glass Pearls claimed first so LYRIC has to switch it, unless Glass Pearls is okay with it.

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Now that I am temporarily in charge of the stage name and face claim list, I compiled all of the duplicates. I left a brief synopsis about each of them. Please contact the creator if you want to negotiate the claim and post the result in the thread. Please don't do it here as it will be confusing. A lot of the groups involved are inactive and will be making a comeback soon. So I wanted to make it easier on everyone by having a duplicate resolved before the actual comeback. You can keep the duplicate if you don't mind, I just know that I would if it were me. Be kind to each other if you choose to negotiate. 💜

Stage Names:
Li Li - SOUR and Dazzzle
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and Dazzzle claimed the name in the meantime.

Nabi - SOUR and Blacklist
Not sure who claimed first but if it was SOUR then they lost the claim due to inactivity.

Face Claims:

Yiren (Everglow) - ROBO:5 and GEMS
ROBO:5 lost the claim due to inactivity and GEMS claimed it in the meantime.

Yeojin (Loona) - SOUR and CUTIE
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and CUTIE claimed it in the meantime.

Swan (Purple Kiss) - SOUR and Glass Pearls
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and Glass Pearls claimed it in the meantime.

Yena (Soloist) - SOUR and Dazzzle
SOUR lost the claim due to inactivity and Dazzzle claimed it in the meantime.

Haram (Billlie) - Glass Pearls and LYRIC
Glass Pearls claimed first so LYRIC has to switch it, unless Glass Pearls is okay with it.
The Nabi name is a bit complicated because it was the same person who made it. I'm okay with keeping it the same if @izyun is too.

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
We claimed leeseo pretty recently though..
It used to be Sana but becuase I was already using Sana I decided to change it to leeso I think it was before Lyric debut but I could be mistaken

If they don't mind sharing I don't either but if not I'll change them

Li Li - SOUR and Dazzzle
I'll change Sour's soon

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
We claimed leeseo pretty recently though..
It used to be Sana but becuase I was already using Sana I decided to change it to leeso I think it was before Lyric debut but I could be mistaken

If they don't mind sharing I don't either but if not I'll change them

I'll change Sour's soon
The reason the claim for Leeseo isn’t official though is because Sour was inactive /gen

izyun

love nana 🩵
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
Wait so who does Leeseo belong to?
sour claimed it first bc it used to be sana but got changed to leeseo but since sour was inactive, the claim is still open but im not sure about fcs being changed in inactive groups and if theyre still able to get claimed by others