Updated Stage Name & Face Claims Being Used by Fictional Artists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
those are on unclaimed and inactive, can I still use them?
those are still claimed, they either just aren't active or their owners haven't claimed them, but you can't use them unless it goes past their dates.
I thought you could use them, there’s just a risk of them getting claimed again

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
For those confused:
Claimed fc/stage names: these have already been claimed, if 6 months go by with no activity, meaning no comeback then these claims become unclaimed/expired claims
Unclaimed/expired: these claims have either been unclaimed by the artist manager meaning they didnt claim the fc and stage name and just debuted their artists, expired meaning the claims went 6 months with no comebacks so then they are expired, these unclaimed and expired claims are up for grabs but can cause issues if the artist manager chooses to give them a comeback
Frozen claims: these types of claims are when am artist manager is working on debuting a group so to prevent their fc and stage names from being taken beforehand, they freeze them for 3 months, if the artist manager doesnt debut the group or artist in those 3 months, the fc and stage names are up for grabs, but in the mean time in the 3 months you are not allowed to claim frozen fc and stage names