unpopular opinions (doesnt have to be kpop related)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
felt that on ANOTHER level.
i havent rlly been around kpop fans too too much (i only rlly dove into it abt a month ago) and while i have rlly enjoyed my time on here, im very active on insta and i see so much shit on idols on there ☹️ ofc we have the blinks that mention jennie in every comment section, but i see a ton of fatshaming, skinny shaming, etc. and im like "oh! so thats why i took a while to rlly get into kpop.." 🥲

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
i havent rlly been around kpop fans too too much (i only rlly dove into it abt a month ago) and while i have rlly enjoyed my time on here, im very active on insta and i see so much shit on idols on there ☹ ofc we have the blinks that mention jennie in every comment section, but i see a ton of fatshaming, skinny shaming, etc. and im like "oh! so thats why i took a while to rlly get into kpop.." 🥲
Same here, I'm more into anime and Vtubers more these days and took a small break from K-pop ig. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here! We rarely have nay toxic fans and I love that so I hope you have fun. I don't have Insta because of what people say and do, it really pissed me off like get a life, I would do an essay but they won't change and yeah. :c

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
Same here, I'm more into anime and Vtubers more these days and took a small break from K-pop ig. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here! We rarely have nay toxic fans and I love that so I hope you have fun. I don't have Insta because of what people say and do, it really pissed me off like get a life, I would do an essay but they won't change and yeah. :c
yesss im also rlly into anime, been into it since i was a kid

yeah i can tell that this is definitely a better side of the community : ))

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
In my Taylor Swift phase now hehe
And only now do I realize how much shake it off, welcome to ny etc are being hated. Just how can you?? Not every song of her has to sound poetic and countryside-like.

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
In my Taylor Swift phase now hehe
And only now do I realize how much shake it off, welcome to ny etc are being hated. Just how can you?? Not every song of her has to sound poetic and countryside-like.
i havent listened to her in years but i LOVED her as a kid, i have a bag of hers from like 2010-2013ish that i use as a beach bag and got a barbie of her during christmas when i was 5 about to turn 6 i believe

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
i havent listened to her in years but i LOVED her as a kid, i have a bag of hers from like 2010-2013ish that i use as a beach bag and got a barbie of her during christmas when i was 5 about to turn 6 i believe
Aww that's adorable! I wish I had been a fan of her before too... The eras tour was what made me a hardcore Swiftie.

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
User Title Change
Nachimbong
also that the US should focus on helping the immigrants that have been here for 10+ years and pay taxes and have jobs instead of helping the ones that just arrived and (I'm so sorry) but weaken the economy and only worsen homelessness issues

because yes, ALL immigrants need help, it's not fair that the immigrants that just arrived get work permits and have their cases checked to see if they can get legal help while we have immigrants who have been here for 10+ years who don't have any help at all

as a child of immigrant parents who have been here for like 10+ years (they had me here in LA; mind you I'm 15 now), it saddens me how I see my parents working their asses off and paying taxes and don't get help while the new immigrants that arrive get work permits and so much fucking help; it's not damn fair