Unlimited K-BBQ Options in Seoul?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

theglory

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey everyone, I'm planning a trip to Seoul next month and wanted to try some all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ. Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants that offer unlimited meat? Trying to make the most of the experience and eat as much as possible!

Let me know your favorite spots for K-BBQ in Seoul. Bonus points if they've got a good drink selection too. Hoping to stuff myself silly and would love some insider tips. What places would you say are the best for an unlimited meat feast? Looking forward to chowing down on some local BBQ specialties. Any other Seoul food suggestions also welcome!

theglory

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey everyone, it looks like no one has responded to my previous post asking for K-BBQ recommendations in Seoul yet. No worries, I decided to do some searching online myself to find some good unlimited meat spots.

I came across this article on KKday that had a really helpful guide to the best places for samgyupsal, which is pork belly BBQ, in Seoul: https://www.kkday.com/en/blog/27100/asia-seoul-food-where-to-go-for-the-best-samgyupsal-in-korea. They listed some places I'll definitely have to check out like Palsaik Samgyupsal and Wangbijib.

I also found this guide from GoWithGuide that had a ton of great info on Seoul in general, including food suggestions: https://gowithguide.com/blog/seoul-tourism-statistics-2023-the-ultimate-guide-5535. Looks like some affordable BBQ places I could try are Ungteori and Heungbogol.

love_seeker

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.tarotsparks.com
Credits
Seoul is a fantastic destination for Korean BBQ enthusiasts, and you're in for a treat! Here are some popular all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ spots in Seoul:
  1. Samgyupsal (삼겹살) Alley in Hongdae
    • Hongdae is known for its vibrant atmosphere and youthful energy. The Samgyupsal Alley is lined with numerous BBQ restaurants offering unlimited pork belly (samgyupsal). You can find various options with different marinades and cuts of meat.
  2. Mapo Jeong Daepo (마포정대포)
    • Located in the Mapo district, this chain is well-known for its quality meat and extensive menu. The all-you-can-eat option includes a variety of pork and beef cuts. The staff is known for providing excellent service, and the atmosphere is casual and welcoming.
  3. Ilsan Jib (일산집)
    • Ilsan Jib is a popular BBQ spot that offers both pork and beef options for all-you-can-eat. The restaurant is known for its high-quality meat and cozy ambiance. It's a favorite among locals and tourists alike.
  4. Gogung (고궁) in Myeongdong
    • While Gogung is more famous for its bibimbap, their Myeongdong branch also offers an all-you-can-eat BBQ option. It's a great opportunity to enjoy unlimited BBQ along with their signature bibimbap.
  5. Palsaek Samgyeopsal (팔색삼겹살)
    • Palsaek Samgyeopsal is known for its eight different flavors of pork belly, each marinated with unique ingredients. The all-you-can-eat option allows you to try all the different flavors. The restaurant has a modern and stylish interior.
As for drinks, many BBQ restaurants offer a variety of beverages, including traditional Korean drinks like soju and makgeolli. Some places may also have a selection of Korean and international beers.
Apart from BBQ, make sure to try other Korean specialties like bibimbap, kimchi, bulgogi, and hotteok. Explore local markets for street food and immerse yourself in the rich culinary scene that Seoul has to offer. Enjoy your trip and the delicious Korean cuisine!

theglory

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Seoul is a fantastic destination for Korean BBQ enthusiasts, and you're in for a treat! Here are some popular all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ spots in Seoul:
  1. Samgyupsal (삼겹살) Alley in Hongdae
    • Hongdae is known for its vibrant atmosphere and youthful energy. The Samgyupsal Alley is lined with numerous BBQ restaurants offering unlimited pork belly (samgyupsal). You can find various options with different marinades and cuts of meat.
  2. Mapo Jeong Daepo (마포정대포)
    • Located in the Mapo district, this chain is well-known for its quality meat and extensive menu. The all-you-can-eat option includes a variety of pork and beef cuts. The staff is known for providing excellent service, and the atmosphere is casual and welcoming.
  3. Ilsan Jib (일산집)
    • Ilsan Jib is a popular BBQ spot that offers both pork and beef options for all-you-can-eat. The restaurant is known for its high-quality meat and cozy ambiance. It's a favorite among locals and tourists alike.
  4. Gogung (고궁) in Myeongdong
    • While Gogung is more famous for its bibimbap, their Myeongdong branch also offers an all-you-can-eat BBQ option. It's a great opportunity to enjoy unlimited BBQ along with their signature bibimbap.
  5. Palsaek Samgyeopsal (팔색삼겹살)
    • Palsaek Samgyeopsal is known for its eight different flavors of pork belly, each marinated with unique ingredients. The all-you-can-eat option allows you to try all the different flavors. The restaurant has a modern and stylish interior.
As for drinks, many BBQ restaurants offer a variety of beverages, including traditional Korean drinks like soju and makgeolli. Some places may also have a selection of Korean and international beers.
Apart from BBQ, make sure to try other Korean specialties like bibimbap, kimchi, bulgogi, and hotteok. Explore local markets for street food and immerse yourself in the rich culinary scene that Seoul has to offer. Enjoy your trip and the delicious Korean cuisine!
Thanks so much for all the great K-BBQ recommendations. :) Really appreciate you taking the time to provide such a detailed list of options. Hongdae's Samgyupsal Alley and Mapo Jeong Daepo especially sound promising. I'll definitely check some of those out during my trip. Now I'm getting super hungry just thinking about endless pork belly and beef. Thanks again - you've definitely got me even more excited to experience the food scene in Seoul!

CamilaGilbert

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Your trip to Seoul promises to be a gastronomic adventure, and I hope you thoroughly enjoy every bite!

CamilaGilbert

Kpop Amateur
Credits
One standout spot that you should definitely check out is 신촌셔츠룸. It offers a truly unique BBQ experience, known for its excellent selection of meats, including beef, pork, and chicken, all expertly prepared to perfection.
Seoul is not only about K-BBQ, though. While you're in the city, make sure to venture into other culinary delights it has to offer. From traditional Korean dishes like bibimbap and kimchi jjigae to street food stalls serving up delectable snacks, there's a whole world of flavors to discover.

theglory

Kpop Amateur
Credits
One standout spot that you should definitely check out is 신촌셔츠룸. It offers a truly unique BBQ experience, known for its excellent selection of meats, including beef, pork, and chicken, all expertly prepared to perfection.
Seoul is not only about K-BBQ, though. While you're in the city, make sure to venture into other culinary delights it has to offer. From traditional Korean dishes like bibimbap and kimchi jjigae to street food stalls serving up delectable snacks, there's a whole world of flavors to discover.
Thanks for the additional recommendation! 신촌셔츠룸 definitely sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out. And you're right, I definitely plan on exploring beyond just BBQ while in Seoul. There's so much delicious Korean food to try that I want to experience as much as possible.