Underrated Kpop Boygroups Pt.2

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Favourite Underrated Kpop Boygroups Pt.2

• Total voters

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
A few of these wouldn't really be considered underrated, TXT and X1 are two of the biggest rookie groups that I know of
Well in previous post I talked about TXT so I will just want to talk about X1. On one hand they are talked about a lot and a lot of people are excited about their debut (including me). But in the other hand I feel a lot if that was to do with the voting scandal a while ago. And the police are still investing it and so i am also waiting on that. I kinda feel that even though I know it's not their fault that they shouldn't debut right now and that their debut should be delayed. I not sure why they are carrying on their debut promotions and schedules. Even though I am pleased for them. And I suppose as well what are they supposed to do and I dont want them doing nothing. They are also victims with the other trainees. I just feel it would be worse after they debuted if they find out about the real rankings changed because the votes were wrong and some of them weren't supposed to be in the group. And even if the line up somehow didnt change wouldn't they still feel bad if they went down or up and took someone else place in the group. I feel that would cause a lot amof tension within the group. Also I feel they might be more underrated after their debut because of this which is obvs really unfair!