[TW: Sexual Assult] Red Velvet receive sexual harassment comment from Korean men on Bubble

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
Irene: I wanna eat something refreshing it's too hot
op: if it's too hot, take it off, send me a selca of you without clothes

[IMG]
Seulgi: hello hello
OP: Hi
Seulgi: You guys probably heard the newsㅠ We had to push the album a bitㅠ
OP: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Seulgi: You probably looked forward a lotㅠㅠ Our Reveluv
OP: I'm so pissed my stock fell tooㅠㅠ
Seulgi: But it will be more more more better so don't worry!!!!
OP: Stop making excuses you guys are scared of queen Izone so you're postponing this

[IMG]

Seulgi: Me too I'll sleep in a good mood good night~~
OP: Seulgi is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhilariousㅋㅋ
Show us a selca Seulgi-yah I'm threatening you
[IMG]
Irene: It's pretty right?
OP: Nuna aren't you past the age of receiving flowers?ㅋㅋ Joke~

post response:
[+587][-9]

original post: here

1. [+563, -4]
Ha.. Please just die... It's not a favor but I'm threatening you

2. [+408, -3]
I'm freaking pissedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would they screenshot this and where did they release those? I'm pissed that they're even screenshoting those

3. [+345, -3]
I seriously want to kill them all f*ck

4. [+172, -0]
Hul.. F*ck the first one with Irene F*ck f*Ck they're freaking disgusting seriously

5. [+133, -0]
I hope Irene didn't see those, and I hope that the bast*rd who wrote this gets sued f*ck he's bullsh*tting like that because he knows he won't get caught

6. [+119, -0]
Those losers think that sexual harassment is a joke~ they pull those like it's humor, meanwhile when they saw Irene read 1982 their mouths all started to foamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really are acting like men

Donadoldin

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm truly appalled to hear about the disgusting sexual harassment comments that Red Velvet received. It's disheartening to see people using their anonymity online to spread hate and inappropriate remarks. I can relate to the feeling of frustration and anger that comes with dealing with such behavior.

Donadoldin

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm truly appalled to hear about the disgusting sexual harassment comments that Red Velvet received. It's disheartening to see people using their anonymity online to spread hate and inappropriate remarks. I can relate to the feeling of frustration and anger that comes with dealing with such behavior.
I've been a victim of sexual harassment, and I know firsthand how hurtful and violating it can be. It's unfortunate that some individuals think it's acceptable to make such comments. Thankfully, there are resources like Digital Investigation that can provide support in these situations. Taking action against harassment is crucial to sending a message that this behavior won't be tolerated.