TW: P3dophil1a, inappropriate content. Adressing the Min Heejin situation.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
🛑This post is gonna contain some pictures that will result uncomfortable.

I see that many are aware of HYBE'S new gg New Jeans. I'm not really gonna talk about it now. If you didn't know, all members are minors (the oldest is 18). This is wrong in many senses, but the fact that this concept (and the whole group) was founded by Min Heejin makes it a thousand times worse. For the ones who know and defend Min, I understand that this seems to be just a rumor. But the more you see, the more you get. And before I start showing the evidence of why I think Min Heejin is a predator, I'm not gonna put any evidence that is not reliable. I'm here to expose, not to hate on.

When Min Heejin worked as a designer for SM, she was targeted for putting minors under inappropriate situations. Before they were adults or gave permission, she gave Sulli and Krystal adjusted mini skirts and dresses. Also blushed Sulli's knees. Not just that, but in an interview Krystal suggested Min was obssesed with Brooke Shields. Yk, the model that was forced to say a s*xual phrase for a Calvin Klein commercial when she was 15. Later on Brooke stated she was innocent and didn't know what the phrase meant. Back to MH, she showed Krystal the Brooke Shields pictures she used as reference.
For Shinee's "Sherlock", she did the photoshoot I'm adressing below while Taemin was still a minor. Not just that, but she even told the boys to not exercise much so their chests would look like a young child's (they did end up looking like that)
Captura de pantalla (79).png

Apart from the uncomfortable outfits in child idols, (not just f(x)) you can see she really likes to reference p3dophilia. You can see this with her Brooke Shields situation, but also how she gets inspired from movies like "Lolita" and a teacher-student romance I forgot the name of. For the next examples I'm gonna move on to her work with HYBE and New Jeans.
Had to be THIS character???
Captura de pantalla (80).png
This is not all yet. She let another new jeans member wear a t-shirt whit a s*xual message. (I don't remember the name of the girl). Let's not forget to mention how Min talks about the maknae, Hyein, she even made personal hangouts with her.
This is a real instagram post from her.

When MH left SM, it stopped debuting idols under 18. Kinda sus IMO. I think this woman should be investigated before making a group consisted only of minors.
I had to mature to do this post, but I can't let this be unnoticed.

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
This is honestly disgusting in my opinion
It's funny cause it one thing SM did right tho
It's very creepy to think that they were told to not workout as much, it's just very weird
For some time I felt that SM got better and then I realized it was precisely after Heejin got out.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
🛑This post is gonna contain some pictures that will result uncomfortable.

I see that many are aware of HYBE'S new gg New Jeans. I'm not really gonna talk about it now. If you didn't know, all members are minors (the oldest is 18). This is wrong in many senses, but the fact that this concept (and the whole group) was founded by Min Heejin makes it a thousand times worse. For the ones who know and defend Min, I understand that this seems to be just a rumor. But the more you see, the more you get. And before I start showing the evidence of why I think Min Heejin is a predator, I'm not gonna put any evidence that is not reliable. I'm here to expose, not to hate on.

When Min Heejin worked as a designer for SM, she was targeted for putting minors under inappropriate situations. Before they were adults or gave permission, she gave Sulli and Krystal adjusted mini skirts and dresses. Also blushed Sulli's knees. Not just that, but in an interview Krystal suggested Min was obssesed with Brooke Shields. Yk, the model that was forced to say a s*xual phrase for a Calvin Klein commercial when she was 15. Later on Brooke stated she was innocent and didn't know what the phrase meant. Back to MH, she showed Krystal the Brooke Shields pictures she used as reference.
For Shinee's "Sherlock", she did the photoshoot I'm adressing below while Taemin was still a minor. Not just that, but she even told the boys to not exercise much so their chests would look like a young child's (they did end up looking like that)
View attachment 68579

Apart from the uncomfortable outfits in child idols, (not just f(x)) you can see she really likes to reference p3dophilia. You can see this with her Brooke Shields situation, but also how she gets inspired from movies like "Lolita" and a teacher-student romance I forgot the name of. For the next examples I'm gonna move on to her work with HYBE and New Jeans.
Had to be THIS character???
View attachment 68580
This is not all yet. She let another new jeans member wear a t-shirt whit a s*xual message. (I don't remember the name of the girl). Let's not forget to mention how Min talks about the maknae, Hyein, she even made personal hangouts with her.
This is a real instagram post from her.

When MH left SM, it stopped debuting idols under 18. Kinda sus IMO. I think this woman should be investigated before making a group consisted only of minors.
I had to mature to do this post, but I can't let this be unnoticed.
That phoning ID card character is Mathilda from Leon: The Professional.
The character is 12 years old and was played by Natalie Portman who was the same age at the time.
The movie features scenes of hit killings which is already inappropriate to show a minor in. But Mathilda falls in love with Leon (who is very much an adult). Towards the end of this movie he tells her that he does as well (it could have been non-romantic). However, the original script had them become lovers.
I haven't actually seen the movie but know enough about it. I think it is disgusting that she is using this as inspiration.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
I'm just going to say one thing. This is utterly distusting. Who the actual fuck hires a person like her? Those poor idols should NOT have her as their stylist or whatever. What the actual hell.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
I'm just going to say one thing. This is utterly distusting. Who the actual fuck hires a person like her? Those poor idols should NOT have her as their stylist or whatever. What the actual hell.

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
The character is 12 years old and was played by Natalie Portman who was the same age at the time.
The movie features scenes of hit killings which is already inappropriate to show a minor in. But Mathilda falls in love with Leon (who is very much an adult). Towards the end of this movie he tells her that he does as well (it could have been non-romantic). However, the original script had them become lovers.
I haven't actually seen the movie but know enough about it. I think it is disgusting that she is using this as inspiration.
I didn't watch the film as well but when I was a big Natalie Portman fan I read an interview of her regarding her experience with that movie. She was really affected. I haven't seen the scene she talked about (and I will never) but she talked about being forced to do sensual moves while wearing almost no clothes. I hope the parents of the girls in New Jeans take action about this.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
at first i was a bit shaken by the part where newjeans were minors. But after seeing the debut i thought it was gonna be ok and the debut song was age appropriate but after looking into min heejins past am feeling very disgusting who dresses a LITERAL 14 YEAR OLD LIKE THIS
new-jeans-28072022-2.webp
min-hee-jin-accused-of-sexualizing-minors-following-these-newjeans-photos.jpg

she needs to be under investigation rn

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I don’t know much about this person nor the group but this is EB2BD8F5-A813-442F-97BF-E8D385DB9C07.jpega tweet I just found

A lot of people are saying that it’s not sexual and fans are overreacting (saying Koreans think the lyrics aren’t grown up at all and are too cute) but others are worried because of Min Heejin. Seems very mixed

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I don’t know much about this person nor the group but this is View attachment 68596a tweet I just found

A lot of people are saying that it’s not sexual and fans are overreacting (saying Koreans think the lyrics aren’t grown up at all and are too cute) but others are worried because of Min Heejin. Seems very mixed
Fun fact: cookie is a slang term for a woman's area down their.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Thats so fucking disgusting dude

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I don’t know much about this person nor the group but this is View attachment 68596a tweet I just found

the amount of comments on that post defending the lyrics is alarming. i've looked at several translations, they all sound inappropriate, and certainly so for literal children. and the fact that cookie is in english makes it worse, as it's a slang for a female's genitals. i, at 17, would not feel comfortable singing these lyrics, so the fact that a 14 yr old is singing them is alarming.

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
this is fucking disgusting. i like newjeans - the music and the members. i wanted to stan them. but min hee jin needs to go. hopefully she'll be kicked out before she can hurt the girls.
Same, I also was looking up for the group. But I feel like not stanning is the best option. If MH gets kicked out, I hope that they make some management changes in the group but not disband it, it must be very dissapointing for the girls to have their career ruined because their director is a groomer.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
And I would like to add- A fourteen year old wearing those clothes because THEY chose to? Is not bad. That’s their choice, and I’ve seen freshmen at my school dress like that. But the fact that an ADULT is dressing them up that way? Red flag red flag red flag. I’ve never agreed with the freshmen at my school dressing like that because for me, it’s too adult, but a grown adult? Again. Red flags all around.

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
And I would like to add- A fourteen year old wearing those clothes because THEY chose to? Is not bad. That’s their choice, and I’ve seen freshmen at my school dress like that. But the fact that an ADULT is dressing them up that way? Red flag red flag red flag. I’ve never agreed with the freshmen at my school dressing like that because for me, it’s too adult, but a grown adult? Again. Red flags all around.
Agreed. I mean if a 14 year old chose to dress like that, fine. It's not the best choice in my opinion, but it's their choice. But if an adult is dressing her like that, that's disgusting.

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
This makes me so furious, because of the fact that Hyein is a literal minor like me!! Same age, but she is younger 2008! And they have her in this clothing? I mean 14-year-olds dress like that all the time so not really a problem with it, but if she's making her wear that, then that's not okay, and the lyrics too cookie?? "You want it don't you" "Made a little cookie. Come and take a lookie. Only at my house, come over and play." And not to mention other lyrics. THESE ARE A GROUP OF MINORS !! This person definitely needs to be investigated. Looking at what she did to other idols..

KPOP_bb-gg_stan

Kpop Fan
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
iheartkpop.carrd.co
Credits
Rainbow Fingerheart
at first i was a bit shaken by the part where newjeans were minors. But after seeing the debut i thought it was gonna be ok and the debut song was age appropriate but after looking into min heejins past am feeling very disgusting who dresses a LITERAL 14 YEAR OLD LIKE THIS
new-jeans-28072022-2.webp
min-hee-jin-accused-of-sexualizing-minors-following-these-newjeans-photos.jpg

she needs to be under investigation rn
There are 8th graders at my middle school and freshmen (now sophomores but freshmen when i saw them) at my high school who dress like this. it is against the dress code but they do it anyway. if they choose to dress like this that is fine, but for an adult to dress them like this is disgusting. she need to be investigated and sm needs to do better. also the fact that the are minors and singing the lyrics of cookie like that is disgusting. the choreo and the lyrics are too inappropriate for minors. maybe i just have a dirty mind but "But you know that it ain’t for free, yeah. Made a little cookie. Softer than a brownie. Living in your head rent-free" and "Made a little cookie. Come and take a lookie" and "That’s how you like it, ain’t that right?...you’re hungry though...you’re thirsty though" and "Yeah, the scent alone will make you see.You can’t stop at one bite with me" aren't appropriate for minors and can be taken the wrong way. this doesn't compare to the Lesserafim and their choreo issue. at least they realized after the backlash and corrected it by removing it from the stage choreos.

Last edited:

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
There are 8th graders at my middle school and freshmen (now sophomores but freshmen when i saw them) at my high school who dress like this. it is against the dress code but they do it anyway. if they choose to dress like this that is fine, but for an adult to dress them like this is disgusting. she need to be investigated and sm needs to do better. also the fact that the are minors and singing the lyrics of cookie like that is disgusting. the choreo and the lyrics are too inappropriate for minors. maybe i just have a dirty mind but "But you know that it ain’t for free, yeah. Made a little cookie. Softer than a brownie. Living in your head rent-free" and "Made a little cookie. Come and take a lookie" and "That’s how you like it, ain’t that right?...you’re hungry though...you’re thirsty though" and "Yeah, the scent alone will make you see.You can’t stop at one bite with me" aren't appropriate for minors and can be taken the wrong way. this doesn't compare to the Lesserafim and their choreo issue. at least they realized after the backlash and corrected it by removing it from the stage choreos.
yeah i agree i don't think this issue will be solved unles min heejin steps down as ceo or if the group disbands
but even better if min heejin is under investigation it can be kinda hard for her to do that stuff again

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
I agree with what you said... but even if it was her choice it wouldn't be okay to PUBLICLY expose her wearing inappropriate clothes. It's fine for her to dress like that if she goes to a party or to the mall with her friends, but she's a celebrity and she can't really have complete control of the information that is posted of her.... and the fact that she didn't choose the outfits makes it 1000000 times worse.