(TW/Bullying) Kim Garam (LE SSERAFIM) Accused of Bad Actions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
yeah, i'm on her side too. here's how i feel abt it (just gonna type what i texted my cousin earlier when she told me garam left)

this isn't smth i'll be telling the masses, but i was on garam's side. if you look at the facts and proper translations, you'll discover that garam didn't bully anybody. what she did do was cuss out and threaten a girl (at 12, mind you. all of this happened 4 yrs ago) who leaked nude photos of garam's friend. garam released an official apology for this.
but tbf, cussing the girl out was MILD. if someone took pictures of my friend while she was changing and butt naked (except for underwear) and then proceeded to send it to ppl (or even threaten to), i'd do a lot worse than cuss them out.
plus the girl who accuses garam, eunseo, was actually known at school for being difficult to deal w. several ppl who went to school w them have spoken up and basically said that eunseo was a pain in the ass who had it out for garam ever since they had a falling out (they used to be friends).
it's amazing how the internet picked garam specifically to hate. like, she hadn't even debuted and ppl were sending her death threats. she's 16. 16!! it's ridiculous to threaten and cyberbully a 16 yr old girl, regardless of what she did or didn't do. most everyone was a hypocrite tbh. they decided to hate garam for allegedly being a bully so they could be bullies to her, which is all kinds of disgusting. i'd be on her side for that alone, if i'm being honest. fortuanetly tho, she actully does deserve for ppl to be on her side. mark my words, she's gonna be another soojin. everybody hates her now, but someday in the future, they're gonna realize maybe they went too far and decide to reeaxmine things. then they'll be begging for her to come back, just like they're currently doing w soojin.
The fact that they were only friends for about 2 months show how toxic this Eunseo person is. I hope she feels ashamed of herself and realizes to live her own life and not ruin others'.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
The fact that they were only friends for about 2 months show how toxic this Eunseo person is. I hope she feels ashamed of herself and realizes to live her own life and not ruin others'.
same. even if i was beyond furious, i'd feel awful if i got someone kicked out of a grp they worked hard to be in. fingers crossed eunseo does feel that way

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
yeah, i'm on her side too. here's how i feel abt it (just gonna type what i texted my cousin earlier when she told me garam left)

this isn't smth i'll be telling the masses, but i was on garam's side. if you look at the facts and proper translations, you'll discover that garam didn't bully anybody. what she did do was cuss out and threaten a girl (at 12, mind you. all of this happened 4 yrs ago) who leaked nude photos of garam's friend. garam released an official apology for this.
but tbf, cussing the girl out was MILD. if someone took pictures of my friend while she was changing and butt naked (except for underwear) and then proceeded to send it to ppl (or even threaten to), i'd do a lot worse than cuss them out.
plus the girl who accuses garam, eunseo, was actually known at school for being difficult to deal w. several ppl who went to school w them have spoken up and basically said that eunseo was a pain in the ass who had it out for garam ever since they had a falling out (they used to be friends).
it's amazing how the internet picked garam specifically to hate. like, she hadn't even debuted and ppl were sending her death threats. she's 16. 16!! it's ridiculous to threaten and cyberbully a 16 yr old girl, regardless of what she did or didn't do. most everyone was a hypocrite tbh. they decided to hate garam for allegedly being a bully so they could be bullies to her, which is all kinds of disgusting. i'd be on her side for that alone, if i'm being honest. fortuanetly tho, she actully does deserve for ppl to be on her side. mark my words, she's gonna be another soojin. everybody hates her now, but someday in the future, they're gonna realize maybe they went too far and decide to reeaxmine things. then they'll be begging for her to come back, just like they're currently doing w soojin.
Even if she wasn't innocent nobody should sending de@th threats to a literal 16 year old!

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
I didn't really have a clue what was going on but I get it better now.
It's funny how HYBE said the rumors were fake and they said nothing closely related to kicking her out, they didn't even have the intention of doing so. I am with Garam tbh. Eunseo is really toxic and selfish to do that. Even if Garam did do those things I wouldn't want her to be kicked out! Like, they could have maybe put her on a hiatus as they did to Hyunjin. And yes, just like Soojin, they'll realize their mistakes and want her back. She is 16 and getting death threats, STILL a minor. No kpop idol or anyone even slightly bad deserves death threats. Crazy how she accused Garam of being 'toxic' when she was way worse. And Garam was 12!!! That's SO young! I wouldn't just cuss out that girl I would fight her too if she threatened that. They haven't even been out for a year and there's already a member out...People suck.

Celestial💫

Kpop Groupie
Website
sakura-flowers.carrd.co
Credits
Kazuha
Ningning
Winter
Giselle
I just saw 2 videos titled “The fastest K-pop idol to be kicked out of a group!😭” and Garam was the only person in the video and the other video was titled “12 things in K-pop that lasted longer than GARAM’S career” Like WTF and both videos were made by the same person
The second video got deleted

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I just saw 2 videos titled “The fastest K-pop idol to be kicked out of a group!😭” and Garam was the only person in the video and the other video was titled “12 things in K-pop that lasted longer than GARAM’S career” Like WTF and both videos were made by the same person
These people want to act like they’re taking a bullying scandal seriously and that they’re giving justice to the victim but they’re also making a complete mockery of it. Really shows kpop fans don’t give a shit they just want to treat it like some tv show they can sit and laugh at while it unfolds and spread their thoughts of the “characters” online

Celestial💫

Kpop Groupie
Website
sakura-flowers.carrd.co
Credits
Kazuha
Ningning
Winter
Giselle
These people want to act like they’re taking a bullying scandal seriously and that they’re giving justice to the victim but they’re also making a complete mockery of it. Really shows kpop fans don’t give a shit they just want to treat it like some tv show they can sit and laugh at while it unfolds and spread their thoughts of the “characters” online
EXACTLY

Celestial💫

Kpop Groupie
Website
sakura-flowers.carrd.co
Credits
Kazuha
Ningning
Winter
Giselle
EXACTLY

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
garam just made a statement! she used the sns acct of a friend (yudimi, who has been defending garam from the start and knows her personally). she also released the FULL svc report, instead of just the little bit i-only-used-garam-for-money-and-attention-and-never-cared-abt-her hybe used

1660150537-image.png

translation:
"Hello, this is Kim Garam.
First, I want to say I am sorry.
This is very late, but I didn't have the chance to speak my position.
Because I put much effort to achieve my dream, it is true that I was afraid that the dream that I ran toward would break to pieces because of my past actions. However, I was more afraid of the criticisms that increased as the days passed.
Also, I really wanted to share my position if I was given a chance."
1. I never hit anyone or inflicted violence on someone, not even once.
2. I was never forced to transfer schools.
3. I never smoked or drank.
4. I never bullied or ostracized anyone.
5. I was just an ordinary student.
The Autonomous Committee for Countermeasures against School Violence incident occurred between March and May of middle school when Yoo Eun Seo uploaded photos of my friend wearing only underwear and talking behind her back.
I started arguing with Yoo Eun Seo because I thought I was helping my friend who was the victim, and in the meantime, I started to curse. At that time, I was not aware of the difference in the size of the groups, so I did not deeply think that arguing with Yoo Eun Seo was wrong.

At that time, I thought it was the right thing to do to help the victim, and I didn't realize the seriousness of our actions because we felt proud (to help). Looking back now, I was very immature and childish.
At that time, friendship was the most important to me, and time with friends was the most enjoyable.
The method of my actions at that time was wrong. There were many mistakes that I made and I was clumsy, but I don't want to hate myself for that time.
My parents often told me not to ignore a friend who needs help and is in trouble. I hold on to that principle now and at this moment.
I am trying to live my life by working harder so that my life in the future can shine.
I fought for my dreams to debut. The two weeks after my debut were like a dream for me, but it will be remembered as a time I will never forget in my life.
I will try to work hard to become a better person.
And I am infinitely grateful to my precious fans who loved and supported me.
I was able to survive thanks to the constant support of the fans. I will definitely work hard. Thanks for reading this long post.

August 10, 2022, Kim Ga Ram."

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
garam just made a statement! she used the sns acct of a friend (yudimi, who has been defending garam from the start and knows her personally). she also released the FULL svc report, instead of just the little bit i-only-used-garam-for-money-and-attention-and-never-cared-abt-her hybe used

1660150537-image.png

translation:

The Autonomous Committee for Countermeasures against School Violence incident occurred between March and May of middle school when Yoo Eun Seo uploaded photos of my friend wearing only underwear and talking behind her back.
I started arguing with Yoo Eun Seo because I thought I was helping my friend who was the victim, and in the meantime, I started to curse. At that time, I was not aware of the difference in the size of the groups, so I did not deeply think that arguing with Yoo Eun Seo was wrong.

At that time, I thought it was the right thing to do to help the victim, and I didn't realize the seriousness of our actions because we felt proud (to help). Looking back now, I was very immature and childish.
At that time, friendship was the most important to me, and time with friends was the most enjoyable.
The method of my actions at that time was wrong. There were many mistakes that I made and I was clumsy, but I don't want to hate myself for that time.
My parents often told me not to ignore a friend who needs help and is in trouble. I hold on to that principle now and at this moment.
I am trying to live my life by working harder so that my life in the future can shine.
I fought for my dreams to debut. The two weeks after my debut were like a dream for me, but it will be remembered as a time I will never forget in my life.
I will try to work hard to become a better person.
And I am infinitely grateful to my precious fans who loved and supported me.
I was able to survive thanks to the constant support of the fans. I will definitely work hard. Thanks for reading this long post.

August 10, 2022, Kim Ga Ram."
"I am just a regular student"
her statement rlly breaks my heart

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
I also want to say, age isn't really an excuse. As a 15 year old, I wouldn't bully someone. There are plenty of mature teenagers who wouldn't bully others. It's not really an age thing.
i think the age is important to mention because she is getting cyberbullied over those accusations even though no one but the people involved in the alleged bullying know for sure what happened.