Trying to find an AO3 fic...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Vika

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I read this fic a bit ago. It was an Ateez fanfic, Woosang centric. I don't remember the entire plot, but I know that it was in an alternate universe with magical powers. Wooyoung was a witch, and Yeosang was a fairy. (A cherry tree/blossom fairy, I think.) The story followed them through childhood into high school and maybe even college. I remember Yeosang was taking some sort of suppressants and Wooyoung got mad at him for that. Also, I'm pretty sure Yeonjun and Chang in made a cameo appearance. I'd greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me!

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I read this fic a bit ago. It was an Ateez fanfic, Woosang centric. I don't remember the entire plot, but I know that it was in an alternate universe with magical powers. Wooyoung was a witch, and Yeosang was a fairy. (A cherry tree/blossom fairy, I think.) The story followed them through childhood into high school and maybe even college. I remember Yeosang was taking some sort of suppressants and Wooyoung got mad at him for that. Also, I'm pretty sure Yeonjun and Chang in made a cameo appearance. I'd greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me!
I believe this is what you’re looking for (make sure you’re logged in to AO3, otherwise you won’t be able to view it)