try again [jaehyun x reader; titanic au]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
original-23.gif

๐“‰๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ
tags; titanic au, jaehyun x reader, angst
word count; 209

a/n: i'm back for a little bit;; i was just thinking of jaehyun dressed up as jack from titanic so i wrote this little drabble. and for some reason i was in an angsty mood... sorry for any mistakes!

[๐Ÿค:๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข ๐’ถ๐“‚]
in the blistering cold, jaehyunโ€™s presence is the only thing keeping you alive. with a shaky voice, you beg him to climb up onto the floating doorframe with you, but he doesnโ€™t budge.

breathily, he says, โ€œpromise me youโ€™ll live for me.โ€ this is unexpected, and it agonizingly sounds like a goodbye. you only answer him with a squeeze of your hand, and quietly, next to your ear, he begins to hum a sad, lovely melody under his breath.

looking up, you desperately wished on the stars above you that youโ€™ll both be able to look up at this entrancing night sky, lying next to each together, with him singing to you again in a different situation. maybe in a different life.

you donโ€™t know how much time had passed before the lights of the search boats begin to grace your vision. you also donโ€™t realize when jaehyun had stopped singing. you try to shake jaehyun awake, but heโ€™s unresponsive. you stare at his eyelashes, now decorated with icicles, wishing and wishing for them to open, but they never do. finally, you shakily give jaehyun a soft kiss to his hand, before letting him go and watching him fall dreamily to the ocean floor.

for reference: here's the song jaehyun was singing... around the chorus part...