Thoughts On Woojin...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

BL bro

Kpop Fan
Credits
Idk I just started stanning Stray Kids right when he left so I didn't really care and now I'm glad that I did. I can't look at him without cringing now and I think to always trust the victim first. So I hope y'all trust the victim. I've learned about how many lies he's covered himself in and can't believe he ended up like this. I guess I could just say I'm extremely disappointed in him.

I know you've seen what Felix posted on insta.

I'm trusting y'all not to say anything abt it on skz lives. I know someone will tho 😑😥

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
This whole situation is so upsetting for me.
I remember when Woojin left I thought it was because of a dating thing, but hearing the allegations made about him harassing women and his behaviors crushed me. I feel so bad those women had to go through that.
And then hearing what the rest of the members went through because of what he is being alleged of doing, my heart hurts so much.
I can't believe how blind I was to not read between the lines with how they were acting before and after.
They were struggling and we could do nothing about it.
I hope now that if that if this is the truth, we can help the boys as much as possible and provide them with endearing support.
I can't believe I admired this man at one point.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
ok so the thing is even back during hellevator i just never liked him at all i thought he was weird and i didnt like his vocals so when he left skz i was like kinda happy i felt bad back then because i was like an anti of him or something but never said anything but now this happens so i was right to not like him at all this is so weird for me but i hope the victims get justice since they are so brave to speak up

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
My favorite song of their's was "Mixtape #2". The reason I liked it so much was because of Woojin's part.
Now I feel like I can never listen to that song again.
I know realistically they can't rerecord all of their songs OT8, but I wish it could happen.

All of this of course applies only if Woojin is guilty of what he has been accused of.

BL bro

Kpop Fan
Credits
ok so the thing is even back during hellevator i just never liked him at all i thought he was weird and i didnt like his vocals so when he left skz i was like kinda happy i felt bad back then because i was like an anti of him or something but never said anything but now this happens so i was right to not like him at all this is so weird for me but i hope the victims get justice since they are so brave to speak up
I never liked him either and it probably sounds cliché to say this now but like I had to pretend I cared that he left cuz I really didn't.

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric
Well I can't stand him and I hope the victims get justice and whenever he goes to jail all im gonna say is im not saying I hope he drops the soap but that's exactly what i'm saying

L

Love_alize071313

This whole situation is so upsetting for me.
I remember when Woojin left I thought it was because of a dating thing, but hearing the allegations made about him harassing women and his behaviors crushed me. I feel so bad those women had to go through that.
And then hearing what the rest of the members went through because of what he is being alleged of doing, my heart hurts so much.
I can't believe how blind I was to not read between the lines with how they were acting before and after.
They were struggling and we could do nothing about it.
I hope now that if that if this is the truth, we can help the boys as much as possible and provide them with endearing support.
I can't believe I admired this man at one point.
I couldn't have said it better

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
Felix lol...The idiots will say something its inevitable...The adults won't...I just got into Kpop this year, but i followed SK hard, and I just really never liked woojin. He strikes me as just someone with a bad attitude. And I know we should "never judge a book by it's cover" but i just got some really bad vibes from him. I wasn't fond of his vocals. he didn't stand out to me as someone they needed. When he was thrown out as most have clearly stated, it is way too hard to get out of a contract in this industry. Even going to court to get out of it some don't always win, whatever he did was bad enough to get thrown out. I'm being attacked ON AKP because I refuse to be neutral anymore. I stand by the fact that an innocent person would not create a company the moment they are accused of something. I stand by the fact that there's too many holes in his story for me to believe he is in some new business that apparently started in July and has a license. Others are telling me that i will eat my words, that it takes time for a new business to build up things and their social media and find a building and often times get a vacant building while building up their business and it's this whole process. I don't believe that. I believe that a company would start with social media to get the word out, they would start building up their website, start building up their name while building up a company or getting a building, not leading people to an address that leads to a vacant apartment building, not creating social media accounts the moment an allegation happens. Not creating a very poorly written note that sounds like he wrote it himself. i'm not basing my judgement on everyone else's i'm basing on what I've seen with my own eyes. I wanted to remain neutral because an allegation like this is serious, and even if i dislike him I would not want something like this to be on his shoulders IF innocent...but he's showing me no signs of being innocent. The fact that I never cared for him to begin with has no basis on this either. Just because I didn't care for him doesn't mean I wish something like this to be true. But he had to of done something. His behavior with the other members, I can believe he had problems, of course you can't expect 8, 9, 11, 12 guys to all get along all the time, there's gonna be arguments, fights etc. It's just realistic. But whatever he did to get thrown out was bad enough when contracts are so hard to cancel. I'm disgusted by his behavior, go to the authorities if you're innocent...why is he going to these lengths? And even further by interviewing with a known company or a rep of the company? For what? To scare people? To try to make it seem like he's really telling the truth? Even those who continued to follow him never heard him mention talks of going solo. If he's black listed he can't exactly go solo...most of the top entertainment or even the small ones would know.

This isn't, imo, affecting SK at all...He's been gone from them since October of 2019. But you know those "immature kids" are gonna try to bring this up every chance they get, and it's sad. They don't need this right now. Chan was deeply hurt by all he's done...why re-hash it for him? Just upsets me.

BL bro

Kpop Fan
Credits
Felix lol...The idiots will say something its inevitable...The adults won't...I just got into Kpop this year, but i followed SK hard, and I just really never liked woojin. He strikes me as just someone with a bad attitude. And I know we should "never judge a book by it's cover" but i just got some really bad vibes from him. I wasn't fond of his vocals. he didn't stand out to me as someone they needed. When he was thrown out as most have clearly stated, it is way too hard to get out of a contract in this industry. Even going to court to get out of it some don't always win, whatever he did was bad enough to get thrown out. I'm being attacked ON AKP because I refuse to be neutral anymore. I stand by the fact that an innocent person would not create a company the moment they are accused of something. I stand by the fact that there's too many holes in his story for me to believe he is in some new business that apparently started in July and has a license. Others are telling me that i will eat my words, that it takes time for a new business to build up things and their social media and find a building and often times get a vacant building while building up their business and it's this whole process. I don't believe that. I believe that a company would start with social media to get the word out, they would start building up their website, start building up their name while building up a company or getting a building, not leading people to an address that leads to a vacant apartment building, not creating social media accounts the moment an allegation happens. Not creating a very poorly written note that sounds like he wrote it himself. i'm not basing my judgement on everyone else's i'm basing on what I've seen with my own eyes. I wanted to remain neutral because an allegation like this is serious, and even if i dislike him I would not want something like this to be on his shoulders IF innocent...but he's showing me no signs of being innocent. The fact that I never cared for him to begin with has no basis on this either. Just because I didn't care for him doesn't mean I wish something like this to be true. But he had to of done something. His behavior with the other members, I can believe he had problems, of course you can't expect 8, 9, 11, 12 guys to all get along all the time, there's gonna be arguments, fights etc. It's just realistic. But whatever he did to get thrown out was bad enough when contracts are so hard to cancel. I'm disgusted by his behavior, go to the authorities if you're innocent...why is he going to these lengths? And even further by interviewing with a known company or a rep of the company? For what? To scare people? To try to make it seem like he's really telling the truth? Even those who continued to follow him never heard him mention talks of going solo. If he's black listed he can't exactly go solo...most of the top entertainment or even the small ones would know.

This isn't, imo, affecting SK at all...He's been gone from them since October of 2019. But you know those "immature kids" are gonna try to bring this up every chance they get, and it's sad. They don't need this right now. Chan was deeply hurt by all he's done...why re-hash it for him? Just upsets me.
Exactly. For anyone who still respects him...idk what to say abt them. They need help.

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
Exactly. For anyone who still respects him...idk what to say abt them. They need help.
It bothers me the hate i'm getting on the news portion of AKP because I refuse to sit here and think he's still innocent, the evidence and findings are too strong for me to sit here and be like nope he didn't do it...people will do anything to hate someone..and now there's a contest going on, on AKP and all the people in the negatives probably feel like shit 'cause they can't participate. Now i wish the site would just ban the high negative people.

Spicey_Kpoper

Kpop Fan
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Xiao Jun
Sunoo
Sanha
Yeosang
Mane everybody speaking facts and I legit have no words
What really got me is the fact that he assumed he would still have fans after he clearly hurt the members physically and emotionally but yet he can still smile and meet his "fans"
I never rlly liked him either, when I got into Skz I was tryna learn names and I always forgot his cuz like wOOjIn eww-
Plus his voice wasn't really strong and clear, and I used to sing his part in hellavator and now I'm like hfiahsldfjasdfsf.
He messed up big time and it's too late because his ex fans have cut and covered and punched his merch and it's just chaos.
i rlly hope he learns from his mistakes and gets the proper help.
Stray Kids obviously didn't need him anyways, none of the members (especially my savage hyunjin) liked him soooooo ;3

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
It's unfortunate that he did something enough that bang chan spoke indirectly about it on v-live...bang chan never does things like that he's always a sweet, positive, caring person...the fact he hurt them enough for that to be said speaks volumes. whatever he did he was kicked out before a comeback and the songs re-written. that's enough for me to just flick him out of mind...my bias is chan and if chan is upset i'm upset. I watched the show twice where he busted hard to keep them as 9, where it hurt him so bad to watch lee know and felix be thrown out and for him to bust his ass and them to come back and woojin pull some shit just angers me....clearly they don't need him but he needs to stop this shit. this predatory behavior, this obviously mentally ill behavior...he needs some serious help.

Last edited:
M

myheartizomg

I don't support him at all but I don't like it when people start spreading rumors without solid proof icluded. I know he did something horrible and some of these rumors have been confirmed. In conclusion OT8 forever.

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
I was neutral until the "shoddy company" came into play. I was even neutral on his statement despite how shitty it sounded....going as far as to making a whole company up? that's a screw loose big time...I don't know why he thought it was okay to do that. It's disgusting behavior...sighs...I just hope stray kids continue to move forward and be as amazing as i know they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.