Thoughts on the talk about le sserafim vocals?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yeremchasu

Kpop Fan
Website
kissoflife-official.com
Credits
( No hate to le sserafim ) You guys have all seen the easy encore right. Not so much of new tea, but anyway ive seen so many different thoughts on this topic like how they weren't dancing but their vocals were still unstable and stuff. Honestly here are my thoughts:

!. It was an encore. They shouldn't be judge off of this performance since they just felt a shock and wave of emotion after winning an award.
2. Yes, I was a little disappointed in Sakura since she has been and idol//training for 13 years, and with all that money hybe could definitely give my girl vocal lessons
3. So yeah I get people are disappointed in lessera, but pleasee remember they are still human beings and don't deserve all the harsh critism.

I wanna hear what you guys think ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

enjoy this cute blurry pic of lessera :p

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 00.14.34.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 00.14.34.png
    600.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

yeremchasu

Kpop Fan
Website
kissoflife-official.com
Credits
I just wanna give em all hugs
me too 🥲 i hope they don't take all the hate to heart

f4f7a8179d010b01eb37bbf78e46849bb4c8ff84.gifv

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 just for a minute...𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Shin hye

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lesserafim Coachella was a disaster but it's not their fault. It's HYBE entertainment fault they didn't train them for the vocal and they embarrassed themselves. I as a fearnot, will not say lesserafim is bad they are actually good. Just need to work on the vocals