This is ..... Idk.... Do you have any thoughts or opinions?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
#Advice: Just stay single. Ya never know when boys are wearing a mask and telling you this and that. And no I 've not dated anyone before. YEAH.
That's what I'm doing right now when everybody wants me to get married πŸ˜‚
Actually that is not good either XD
you just have to learn how to deal with the person you love.
If you find someone good, try correct each other's mistakes and try to manage bad situations wisely... Just don't rush anything. and make sure whether his personality is good. Don't trust him/her too much, but don't doubt too much too
understand each other and live happily... There will be ups and downs in every person's life. just learn how to endure and manage them. Don't expect a perfect life

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
If you find someone good, try correct each other's mistakes and try to manage bad situations wisely... Just don't rush anything. and make sure whether his personality is good. Don't trust him/her too much, but don't doubt too much too
understand each other and live happily... There will be ups and downs in every person's life. just learn how to endure and manage them. Don't expect a perfect life
Wise words. 🌸
Thank you for another good advice @Yifan

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Yeah! Exactly!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Sad, so sad. Why are mangas and dramas so perfect :')
Bye ppl! Gotta go...btw nice discussion!πŸ˜‰
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wise words. 🌸
Thank you for another good advice @Yifan
YES

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
I give advice when I get boring... don't care too much if it's boring XD
I learned it from my parents. They give advice even about jokes πŸ˜‘