GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
Why cant we accept people regardless of who they love and how they choose to live their lives as long as what they're doing is safe and legal?
wdym by " accept people regardless of who they love " ? are you referring to their sexuality ?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Lowkey thought that this was more on the simple side like "I can't comprehend the moment where my mom kept telling me to order stuff that the breakfast menu didn't have and I argued that they don't have it in the morning and she never believed me until the worker there said so himself... smh"
I can't comprehend why there's hate in the first place...

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Most of the above, plus string theory. Given the number of string theorists there are (actual physicists researching it), you'd assume it's based on some kind of concrete evidence, no matter how tenuous, but I've never been able to figure out what it's based on... :unsure:

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
People denying facts and science// acting like a child when they are a full grown adult just because their statements/beliefs are going on against//
But science also lies, like about global warming, vaccines, and the shape of the earth so...

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
I canโ€™t comprehend how people my age (14/15) cannot cope the concept of being nice.
This girl was complaining about how she cannot use gay as an insult anymore, then followed that up with โ€œwhat about bent or queerโ€ to which my friends replied โ€œnoโ€ so then she just goes โ€œwell then what can I use to insult peopleโ€ and I simply just said โ€œhow about you just donโ€™t insult people?โ€

I donโ€™t get why itโ€™s so hard for teenagers to just mind their own business. If they donโ€™t like someone... donโ€™t talk to them? Itโ€™s impossible for everyone to get along but itโ€™s not impossible for people to just be kind to each other