Things kpop stans say that make me roll my eyes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
Few things bother me and some already put them but here I add jsjsj

CW: mention of Sexualization, And kidnapping (dont know if its necesary but i put it)

-(Not a thing that they said) But I really dislike it when they sexualize idols more if they are underage

- X idol Is MInE, I'm going to SEcUesTratE HiM (really disgusting)

-When they make idols less or when they say X is more talented/visual/etc than Z

-when they idealize idols, or think they are perfect little things that don't make mistakes like any human being

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush

CW: mention of Sexualization, And kidnapping (dont know if its necesary but i put it)

-(Not a thing that they said) But I really dislike it when they sexualize idols more if they are underage

-When they make idols less or when they say X is more talented/visual/etc than Z

-when they idealize idols, or think they are perfect little things that don't make mistakes like any human being
ikr that really makes me mad and they keep sexualizing younger idols

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

i think you mean sequestrate- i was so confused at first lol

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
"(their biases) is the best"
There's a difference between your faves and the best. And popular doesn't always mean the best but it doesn't mean it's bad either.
Basically every fanwar about who is the best is irritating me.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Especially when two friends have the same bias, one would ask the other to change their bias. This happens often among my friends (not really friends tho, they are from my class). They are like, "X is my bias, no one can take him as their bias". They are being like this, while thousands of other stans like the bias that she has. They are just so stupid. This is why I don't talk about Kpop with them, because if I do so, I'm wasting my time listening to their gibberish.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Getting called tasteless for only either stanning boy groups or only girl groups.

seeing people write “maybe if so and so stanned Loona(or any other group but Loona is who I see most” they wouldn’t have died/committed *******” I see this on a lot of posts about deceased people and it’s absolutely disgusting and makes Orbits look bad from an outsiders opinion
Agreed. It's not even funny and it makes the entire fandom look horrible.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
  • "GUYS STREAM (song)" no, I don't think I will. I don't want to listen to that song because it doesn't interest me, so stop trying to shove it down my throat. I will listen to whatever I want.
  • "KEEMSTAR IS A HORRIBLE PERSON" First of all, you really need to calm down and take a deep breath because you're getting too excited over a joke. Second of all, he wasn't the one who made the insensitive lyrics.
  • Gatekeeping Gatekeeping is so unbelievably stupid. Why does it matter if I "dont have taste"? You can't control me, if I want to stan an artist or listen to their music I'll do that. If somebody wants to stan a group just let them, it's not hurting anybody and if anything it's actually helping the artist gain more recognition.
  • "(idol) IS MINE YOU CAN'T HAVE HER/HIM" 4.2 billion years of evolution, thousands of years of developing technology, countless numbers of ancestors that you have, all adding up to this? You acting like a 3rd grader and trying to "claim" a literal human being? Just leave please. Nobody wants you here. Go into a forest and dig yourself a nice little hole and stay there.
  • Sasaengs please stop selling idol's numbers for $30 each. Invasion of privacy is a crime. Maybe instead of trying to act like a super edgy yandere "notice me senpai" kind of person, you can be the type of person to delete your online presence and go live alone in the woods. The internet has obviously melted every last one of your braincells, so maybe going outside for once could help you. Getting some Vitamin D is good for you.

Yoongi_thec4t

Kpop Amateur
Credits
When ***Some***LOONA stans are like “only lgbtq+ are LOONA stans” then there’s me over here with my MY STRAIGHT ASS. I only recently started to Stan LOONA and before I knew abt the “LOONA is lesbians” crap. And yeah the LOONA is lesbian thing annoys me too lmao sorry for sounding rude or annoying sorry

Joonies_Dimples

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shinwon
Jaeyoon
Alice
It annoys me when other fans only talk about streaming and voting as that's the only thing that matters. And also I dont like it when fans try to force you to vote for certain groups and then say something on the end ti try and guilt trip you if you don't. Like leave people alone they should ve allowed to choose wether their interested in voting or not and who they want to vote for. And the strict rules to do with voting and streaming that don't make any sense either are also annoying stop trying to control other fans by making them vote or stream because they feel guilty. Let them enjoy their group however they like.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I hate when kpop stans ship underage idols with anyone. Examples: some people trying to ship Yuna from ITZY with Jungkook from BTS. People trying to ship Huening Kai from TXT and Wonyoung from IZ*ONE. Jungkook is an adult, Yuna is a minor leave them alone. Huening Kai and Wonyoung are minors pls dont ship them its nasty.

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
it could be me, but i just hae the word 'sexy'??
like " [idol] looks so sexy" — it just makes me think they're being sexualized, and i very much dislike sexualizing idols,

"[idol] is mine, you can't have them!!" — i hate this one so, so much. they are not yours, they are not mine, they aren't anyone's. they are their own people, and if someone chooses to see their talent, that's good. smh.

tw// body shaming, $|#t shaming

"[idol] lost/gained some weight!" — dude shut up. whoever says this can literally block me and i'd be happy. you have no idea if the loss/gain was healthy or not. talking about their body is just hurtful in general. leave them a l o n e. they are idols to share their music and talent with their fans, not to sit there and look pretty.

"[idol] is a $|#t!" — i know so, so many female idols that get this too often. i guess some males get it too, but i see it too commonly for females. just because they want to be in a happy relationship, doesn't mean you can call them slurs, and/or cat-call them. it is none of our business, and for news websites COUGH to try and "expose" them, that's such an invasion of privacy, disrespectful to the artists in the relationship, and could potentially ruin the both idol's careers.

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
it could be me, but i just hae the word 'sexy'??
like " [idol] looks so sexy" — it just makes me think they're being sexualized, and i very much dislike sexualizing idols,
I have a friend that has continually called their bias sexy and I haven't said anything about it but I really don't like it when they say that-

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
I have a friend that has continually called their bias sexy and I haven't said anything about it but I really don't like it when they say that-
punch them /j
but i'd probably ask them to stop, especially if you're uncomfortable by it. idols aren't supposed to be sexualized, they debuted to share their love for music with everyone around the world. /gen

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Korean 8 Years Thailand 3 America 4 years
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
Whenever Some tells you they hate this one group because the members are quote On quote "Ugly" or they hate this one member. Which I disagree with because All Idols Have amazing visuals. But i Don't look at the Visuals For K-pop Artist on How they look I Manly look at Skill.

FIX ON

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Lightiny
Mingi
Seonghwa
Yeosang
Especially when two friends have the same bias, one would ask the other to change their bias. This happens often among my friends (not really friends tho, they are from my class). They are like, "X is my bias, no one can take him as their bias". They are being like this, while thousands of other stans like the bias that she has. They are just so stupid. This is why I don't talk about Kpop with them, because if I do so, I'm wasting my time listening to their gibberish.
Exactly this.