The ten years I loved you the most Thread!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
C

ChocolateChim

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!!:
THIS WILL BREAK YOU AND HURT YOU!! It will make you have a different outlook on the world and will leave you with a broken heart!! Now if you still hear lets get started.

This is a webtoon. It is romance. And you can find it on manga owlet. (I don't know if you can anymore though)

C

ChocolateChim

Story Line: 10 Years That I Loved You the Most manga summary: I've loved you the most for most of my life. Now I am a piece of crumpled paper in the corner you would never glimpse. I thought you would be my today and all of my tomorrows. I imagined that someday you would turn around again and stare at me with all your love. However, when our love is gone, I'll just pick a sunny afternoon with gentle wind, put on my coat and leave for good...

Summary: The person who always argues to leave is always the person who stoops and picks up the pieces of a broken bowl. But when he made up his mind to leave, he just put on his most commonly worn coat, left home in a breeze, sunny afternoon, and never came back. He Zhishu is like the air and the water to Jiang Wenxu. But Jiang didn’t realize that until one day He Zhishu suddenly left. Jiang regretted, but it’s too late. “Wherever you go, my missing could reach you even at the end of the earth.”

C

ChocolateChim

There are 65 chapters and it is completed.

The novel looks like this:

images