the lonely rose

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴇꜱᴏᴏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ

ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇxʜᴜᴍᴀɴ

109 images about chaesoo on We Heart It | See more about rose, blackpink  and jisoo

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ:

"Jisoo what- what are you? Please don't tell me you're one of those things from the books, the blood-sucking-"

"Yes Chaeyoung, I am in fact a vampire. Do you still view me the same as before? Or are you frightened by my presence?"

The younger girl gulped as she thought about the other girl's questions, was she afraid of Jisoo or did she still love her? Does true love only happen in the books or can that be real just as much as vampires?

Her head was starting to get dizzy at all the thoughts rolling around her head, her feelings mixed as she froze in front of her now vampire-friend. Oh god it made her wanna puke when she said vampire in her head

"I-.. I don't know Jisoo, will our love story be like Bella and Edward's? Or will you just suck my blood out like the old tales say you do?"

Jisoo stood in silence, watching Chaeyoung with a scary calm aura surrounding her. Her heart-shaped lips straight as her eyes were cold as ice, almost making the girl freeze just by looking at them.

"That my dear, depends on what your decision is. You can do so many things knowing what I am now. You can get me hunted down and killed, you can hide me only for yourself and experiment on me, or you can let me inside your heart and brain."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened at Jisoo's cruel words, what happened to the other girl she knew? Now her head was really starting to hurt from all of the questions that are getting pilled on her, she stood there mouth gaped and staring at the floor intensely.

Is she just messing with me or is she being serious? I mean.. A real vampire? No way! I'll just ask her about it and say to prove it.

"If you're a real vampire, bite me. Prove that you're one of those blood-sucking creatures from the tales."

"As you wish Chaeyoung, this may sting a little. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Jisoo got closer to the girl grabbing her small neck with her freezing hands and tilting it, giving her more access to more skin. She got her mouth closer and closer, her two sharp fangs pointing out as she sucked out her venom beforehand. Looking at Chaeyoung and seeing her eyes squeezed shut.

"You know what? I change my mind."

"Huh? W-What do you mean?-"

Two cold lips were placed onto her own soft warm ones, the feeling of two sharp fangs on her bottom lip. Her eyes suddenly went wide with shock and she pulled away fast, shoving Jisoo away from her and covering her mouth after.

"D-Did you just kiss me!?"

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 하나: "ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ?"

Rose Blackpink GIF - Rose Blackpink WhatsThat - Discover & Share GIFs

Chaeyoung arrived at school today with a weird feeling in her stomach, as if something interesting or big was bound to happen today. Yet she couldn't quite put her finger on it, maybe it'll be good this time?

She arrived at her locker and noticed a tall female figure standing right by it, she looked at them and fought in her head to tell them politely that is her locker or just walk off. Chaeyoung decided for option one.

"Umm, hello miss.. This is my locker and I need to get into it, can you please move so I can get in it?"

The other girl, whose hood was up just nodded and moved out of the way. Chaeyoung awkwardly moved by the girl and unlocked her locker, the mysterious girl's gaze not going unnoticed either.

Who was she and what was her name anyways? I haven't seen her around campus before.. Perhaps someone new? Chaeyoung thought to herself as she was getting her notebooks for first period, slightly lost in thought before hearing a deep voice by her.

"Kim Jisoo, that's my name if you were wondering."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened, did she just read my thoughts? She shook her head of those thoughts and smiled sweetly at the other girl, seeing a little black hair stick out from her grey hoodie.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung, but people call me Rosé. Please call me whatever you feel is most comfortable for you, are you new here as well? I don't recall seeing your face around here before!"

Jisoo looked at Rosé and nodded, suddenly going quiet again and looking away from the smaller girl. Chaeyoung questioned it but didn't say anything about it, silently waiting for the girl's reply.

"Yes.. I'm new here, can you please show me around?"

"A-Alright! Do you have your schedule with you?"

The girl nodded and looked at Chaeyoung, handing her the schedule, and watching intensely. Rosé just smiled nervously and looked over the schedule, her eyes widening once in a while when she sees they share the same classes.

"Well, you have half your classes with me so luckily i can guide you around during them! You have your 4th period and 5th period with my best friend Lisa though!"

Jisoo just nodded at that and followed Rosé to their first period together, Jisoo sat next to her and was staring at the teacher with an unreadable expression.

She sure does do that a lot, what goes on it that head of hers? And will the teacher tell her to take her head off? I wonder a lot about her a lot.. Chaeyoung shook her head from her thoughts and tried to listen to the teacher throughout the period.

But it was hard because she felt Jisoo's eyes switch on and off of her, she tried to ignore it but it was so hard. It was something about the way the girl looked at her that made her want to be in her arms, yet run away at the same time.

Rosé felt a weird feeling around her too, as if her body was telling her to leave but her mind said to stay. She was thinking so much during the lesson that she missed half of it, scolding herself in her brain because of it afterwards.

While walking out of the classroom she felt Jisoo right behind her, as if she was protecting the girl from behind. Chaeyoung shivered at the thought and decided to make small talk while walking to their next class.

"So.. Jisoo right? I've noticed you are rather quiet, which isn't a bad thing!" Rosé tilted her head back a little so she could see the other girl behind her.

"I don't enjoy talking if there are no meaning behind the words, it's a waste of time."

"Ah I see, you probably enjoy English a lot?"

"Yes."

Chaeyoung just hummed at that and walked into their next class, sitting in the back where she always does. Jisoo sat by her just like last time and did the same things, looking at Rosé on and off and also the teacher in the process.

This will be a long rest of my school days.. Sighed Chaeyoung in her head.

Last edited:

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 둘: Meeting Lisa
Blackpink Chaelisa GIF - Blackpink Chaelisa Lichaeng - Discover & Share GIFs

"Your next classes are gonna be with my best friend Lisa, is that okay?" Chaeyoung asked the silent girl, which who nodded in reply. Rosé got used to this fairly quickly and gave a soft smile. leaving Jisoo to go to her next period.

Once Jisoo arrived she sat next to the brown haired girl, looking at the teachers desk and being silent. Lisa just raised her eyebrow in confusion and looked at the mysterious girl sitting beside her.

"I'm guessing you're the silent Jisoo Changie was telling me about? I'm Lalisa but people just call me Lisa for short"

"I'm Kim Jisoo."

Lisa was surprised at the girls short and deep response, she just nodded and began to doodling on her notebook. Not caring about what the teacher was saying, she looked over to the girl next to her and noticed how she was staring at the teacher. Her eyes cold and blank as she was lost in thought.

What is that girl thinking about? How she'll ask out Chaeyoung? Lisa chuckled at her own joke and went back to writing on her notebook, she knew school was important but you didn't need school to be a dancer. So what was the point of her paying attention?

But what Jisoo was thinking about wasn't even close to what Lisa thought, she was thinking about if anyone noticed she was different from them. Jisoo never liked mundanes and never cared for them either, even when she was one.

The bell rung and Lisa got up with Jisoo, walking to their next class in silence. Usually Lisa would be loud and filled with laughter but there was some kind of tension between the two, you could practically cut it with a knife at this point.

They arrived once again and repeated the same thing, the silence and dozing off in class just as they both did before. Except this time Jisoo finally decided to talk to the brown haired girl.

"Chaeyoung told me how close you guys are.. How's it like being her best friend?"

Lisa was surprised at Jisoo's voice again, it was out of the blue she asked that question as well. This girl is all over the place huh? The dancer said in her head before answering.

"Ah well.. at first she's a shy and quiet girl but when you get to know her she's very sweet and worries a lot, I guess me and her are opposites so that's why we're so close. It's been 4 years and we're still like two peas in a pod."

Jisoo just nodded in reply and kept that in mind, perhaps she can finally make "friends" as the creature that she has become. No one really wanted to be her friend because of how different she was, which she never really cared about in the first place.

But this is her chance at starting over and living the most normal life she can, after 2 years of being trapped in her home because of her thirst and rage she was finally let out to live the way most mundanes would.

The class finally ended, it was now free time and Lisa told Jisoo to sit with her and Rosé. Jisoo just complied as always and didn't argue. Once the three were outside Lisa and Chaeyoung began to talk, Jisoo just joining in here and there and listening to the two.

"Hey Rosie, I think Jisoo was thinking about asking you out during class. She was thinking so hard that I could practically read her thoughts!" Lisa teased the two, causing Chaeyoung to blush and hit her shoulder and Jisoo to look at her blankly.

"For your infomation, I was NOT gonna ask you out. I have barley just met you and also Lisa." Jisoo replied while half glaring at the dancer, whose face showed a bright smile and shining white teeth.

"Sometimes I wonder why I've been your friend for four years Lalisa Monaban.." Chaeyoung mumbled under her breath, pretending to be angry. This lead to Lisa pouting and Jisoo slightly being amused at the two.

These two really do seem close, I wonder if me and Rosé can get that close as well. Jisoo thought in her head, looking at the blonde girl laugh with her hand covering her wide smile.

Maybe we can, will I be normal for once?