The broken me | BTS Fanfiction|

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Byun Bacon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Liu Meng
Yunho
Hendery
~| Chapter 1 |~

Jinyun was standing there emotionless with the knife on her hand, now its the time she said as she slowly got the knife close to her chest. As she was about to push it in her heart a male voice shouted at her to not do this. She turned around and saw a man standing close to her. She didn't recognize him, suddenly everything blacked out she closed her eyes and laid on the cold floor of her apartment. The man took her to the hospital. When she woke up she felt strange like she was on hell. The room was dark and cold, she tried to stand up but failed. She fell of to the ground slightly hitting her left leg. She was cold and scared she wanted to end all of this. She was terrified of what could happen. She just wanted to never remember her past and live a happy life.

And you're probably thinking who is this Jinyun, Jinyun is... Actually she's nothing she doesn't even know her own last name she just knows that darkness always wins at her wars. Jinyun the 14 year old girl was suffering from depression since she was 10. Her parents abandoned her when she was a baby, soo for her whole life she was an orphan untill the day that she thought was her last came.

Jinyun finally got the courage to stand on her bare cold and dirty feet. She never smiled. She always had this cold emotionless expression the one that made her mentally sick. She wanted to be a normal teenage girl but unfortunately she couldn't. After a few minutes she came out of her room and saw 7 strange but also familiar men walking towards to her. One of them the Tall one greeted her and introduced himself. Hi I'm Kim NamJoon but you can call me Namjoon. She was confused but you didn't speak or show any emotions. Then the shortest one spoke, hi I'm Jimin you must be Jinyun right? She slowly nodded your injured head. Then the doctor came in and said, Jinyun these 7 boys will help you. She didn't show any interest at all. The doctor continued Jinyun these boys will not only help you but they will be you friends! She slowly opened her mouth and said in a low voice, I don't care I don't want friends. C'mon! Everyone does!- Doctor I don't she said and walked back to her room.

~| Chapter 2 |~

She got in to the room and started thinking. She was shocked and confused at the same time even tho she didn't show any emotions at all. That's what she was thought of, since she used to be in an orphanage all the kids treated her like trash even tho they were worse than her, they were like bullies, So she tried to not seem weak infront of them. Jinyun decided to let those 7 boys to take her with them. Since Jinyun is only 14 those boys also known as BTS will live with her in one dorm. Bts introduced theirselves properly and brought Jinyun to her new home. She was actually excited but didn't show it. Namjoon took her to her room.

Namjoon: Jinyun this is your room * opens the door* I know it's not big but we didn't have any more space.

J: it's ok

NamJoon: well you can take a nap or something tell me if you'd like anything, then he smiled and his cute dimples were shown

J: ok.

Jinyun locked herself in her room and steared at the window, she saw a family having fun and a small but noticeable tear stroke down her right cheek. After some seconds more tears started to appear. Her face was covered by her hands while crying in cold silence. It's been years since she cried she was feeling really weird and sad. Suddenly a scene came into her innocent mind. It was her watching her parents fighting and then another familiar scene, when she went to the orphanage all the voices of the kids laughing at her was the only thing she could hear at that moment. She heard a small knock in her door so she wiped her tears and went to open. J-Jungkook what do you want she said Dinner is ready kiddo - Jungkook ok-Jinyun. She went down to the kitchen and saw Jin placing the warm and delicious food on the table, while Yoongi tapped the seat next to him signalling to you to go there and sit. And thats what she did. It was almost the end of the first day in a new environment with new people, she felt so uncomfortable watching them admiring her beauty behind those scars on her face so when she finished eating she went to her room without saying a word to them. Then she took something out of her bag, it was a piece of paper that she always carried with her it was the only thing she remember from her past, a happy and normal life. It was a full moon tonight so she watched the beautiful dark sky all night wondering, what if her life wasn't like this. Then she took a small knife from her bag and started cutting herself again. Pain is my medicine she said.

Outside the boys were watching a movie on Netflix but suddenly they heard a loud sound coming from her room

Last edited:

Byun Bacon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Liu Meng
Yunho
Hendery
~| Chapter 1 |~

Jinyun was standing there emotionless with the knife on her hand, now its the time she said as she slowly got the knife close to her chest. As she was about to push it in her heart a male voice shouted at her to not do this. She turned around and saw a man standing close to her. She didn't recognize him, suddenly everything blacked out she closed her eyes and laid on the cold floor of her apartment. The man took her to the hospital. When she woke up she felt strange like she was on hell. The room was dark and cold, she tried to stand up but failed. She fell of to the ground slightly hitting her left leg. She was cold and scared she wanted to end all of this. She was terrified of what could happen. She just wanted to never remember her past and live a happy life.

And you're probably thinking who is this Jinyun, Jinyun is... Actually she's nothing she doesn't even know her own last name she just knows that darkness always wins at her wars. Jinyun the 17 year old girl was suffering from depression since she was 10. Her parents abandoned her when she was a baby, soo for her whole life she was an orphan untill the day that she thought was her last came.

Jinyun finally got the courage to stand on her bare cold and dirty feet. She never smiled. She always had this cold emotionless expression the one that made her mentally sick. She wanted to be a normal teenage girl but unfortunately she couldn't. After a few minutes she came out of her room and saw 7 strange but also familiar men walking towards to her. One of them the Tall one greeted her and introduced himself. Hi I'm Kim NamJoon but you can call me Namjoon. She was confused but you didn't speak or show any emotions. Then the shortest one spoke, hi I'm Jimin you must be Jinyun right? She slowly nodded your injured head. Then the doctor came in and said, Jinyun these 7 boys will help you. She didn't show any interest at all. The doctor continued Jinyun these boys will not only help you but they will be you friends! She slowly opened her mouth and said in a low voice, I don't care I don't want friends. C'mon! Everyone does!- Doctor I don't she said and walked back to her room.

~| Chapter 2 |~

She got in to the room and started thinking. She was shocked and confused at the same time even tho she didn't show any emotions at all. That's what she was thought of, since she used to be in an orphanage all the kids treated her like trash even tho they were worse than her, they were like bullies, So she tried to not seem weak infront of them. Jinyun decided to let those 7 boys to take her with them. Since Jinyun is only 14 those boys also known as BTS will live with her in one dorm. Bts introduced theirselves properly and brought Jinyun to her new home. She was actually excited but didn't show it. Namjoon took her to her room.

Namjoon: Jinyun this is your room * opens the door* I know it's not big but we didn't have any more space.

J: it's ok

NamJoon: well you can take a nap or something tell me if you'd like anything, then he smiled and his cute dimples were shown

J: ok.

Jinyun locked herself in her room and steared at the window, she saw a family having fun and a small but noticeable tear stroke down her right cheek. After some seconds more tears started to appear. Her face was covered by her hands while crying in cold silence. It's been years since she cried she was feeling really weird and sad. Suddenly a scene came into her innocent mind. It was her watching her parents fighting and then another familiar scene, when she went to the orphanage all the voices of the kids laughing at her was the only thing she could hear at that moment. She heard a small knock in her door so she wiped her tears and went to open. J-Jungkook what do you want she said Dinner is ready kiddo - Jungkook ok-Jinyun. She went down to the kitchen and saw Jin placing the warm and delicious food on the table, while Yoongi tapped the seat next to him signalling to you to go there and sit. And thats what she did. It was almost the end of the first day in a new environment with new people, she felt so uncomfortable watching them admiring her beauty behind those scars on her face so when she finished eating she went to her room without saying a word to them. Then she took something out of her bag, it was a piece of paper that she always carried with her it was the only thing she remember from her past, a happy and normal life. It was a full moon tonight so she watched the beautiful dark sky all night wondering, what if her life wasn't like this. Then she took a small knife from her bag and started cutting herself again. Pain is my medicine she said.

Outside the boys were watching a movie on Netflix but suddenly they heard a loud sound coming from her room

~| Chapter 3 |~

At first only Yoongi heard the sound so he ran from the living room to her room. Then the others followed him. Jungkook was shouting to Jinyun to open the door but there was no response so he broke the door, they all saw Jinyun laying on the floor unconsious. Taehyung picked her up in a bridal style and took her to the car. They all went to the hospital....

- 2 hours later -

They were all sitting down and waiting for the doctor to come, they all looked so worried..
Jh: Guyss the doc is out!
Doc: Hi you must be bts
Rm: yes, what happened to Jinyun? Is she ok?
Doc: She's fine she just fainted
Jm: Thank god she's ok
Jk: Can we see her?
Doc: sure go ahead
Then they all got up and went inside, they saw you laying down in the bed and for some reason Jimin started crying. They all got really confused.
Sg: Guys can you leave me with Jinyun for a sec.
bts(ecxept sg): yeah sure
then they left yoongi in her room, he stepped closer and sat down next to her bed, he held her hand and said: Please be alright, dont make me ever worried. Yoongi's words made Jinyun's eyes to open as a small smile appeared on her lips.
J: Why?
Yoongi got a little shocked that Jinyun woke up
Sg: Because I want you to be safe and healthy, dont hurt yourself and let me protect you...

[ Gyussss this is chapter 3! Im sorry if its too short but i didnt have a long time to write ]

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author